Glassy skies

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I don't know what's left in store for me. I have no emotion towards people anymore. I have realized the problem. The problem was never me. The problem is this messed up world. The monsters we face are shaped as humans and other problems but are monsters all the same. It is is every mans DNA to fight those monsters. As Friedrich Nietzsche has said he who fights monsters must ensure that he himself does not become a monster. He also says that just as you may stare into the abyss that challenges you, the abyss also stares into you. The world we know is filled with monsters and people trying to live together, but it is not possible. There are constant debates and wars that will not cease simply because they are on opposing sides of two very similar worlds. Those around my I instantly portray as a monster but all the same they must do the same to me. In a world filled with monsters how can you possibly tell which you are? Which am I? Have I already become the monsters I once so desperately tried to overcome? I don't know. It's a simple as that. I don't know what the difference is between a human and a monster. Murderers, thieves, thugs, it's all the same. All the same as the petty white lies. No different from the cheating boyfriends that shatter hearts. They are all monsters in their own nature are they not? So then it's decided. It was decided long ago, and many people saw it before even I. I am by nature a monster.