Hollow

The fact that I'm still here is proof enough of a predetermined track. No matter how much hate I feel, or pain I endure. I still remain. Humans have a tendency to loose the knowledge they do desperately yearn for. Humans are constantly battling with each other over the so called truth, and for what? The only truth in this world is that there are none. Nothing is for certain and nothin is secure. The happiness that resides in the mind is only temporary.  There are no feelings or emotions in the body. These are made in the mind. Self applied to the mind by each of us. The fact that I'm still here shows that there are no emotions. For if there were, I surely would have fallen to them long ago. There is no happiness, sadness, or anger that enters my thoughts. I'm simply hollow. I don't feel the need to cry. I don't feel the need to yell, and I certainly don't feel that I have a reason to smile. So then what moves me forward. I lack love for anyone. I don't have any reason to go forward, and it would be so much easier to just give up. I don't believe in heaven or hell, but yet I still don't feel like killing my self. I just sit dormant in time and observe all that happens. And in the end by some miracle I will be here.