Part 34

Shawn:

After I left Jeanine at the hotel I drove to the shop to get some snacks for the house.

I felt bad leaving her there but I know she'll be okay. And I'll see her again tomorrow though.

Brian is coming over tonight and we're probably just going to play video games or watch movies.

"Dude! Where are you?" He asked after calling me as I stood in the line to pay for my groceries. "I'm on my way. I'm at the store. Do you want anything?" I sighed and he just said okay and no before hanging up.

I really do feel bad for leaving Jeanine there, she's on my mind the entire time, but she already payed and everything. I don't want her to waste her money.

Although I'll love for her to stay with me.

I'll see her again tomorrow, it's not that big of a deal right?

"Brian! Dude I was gone for 20 minutes! 20! How on earth did you get to do all this in 20 minutes!" I yelled in disbelief as I saw the mess he made in the living room. "Shawn, man. Seriously. I thought you knew me." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

There were blankets laying around and he already ate the last bag of chips. "So how's Jeanine?" He asked and I blushed, smiling at the mention of her name.

"She's good. But I still feel bad for leaving her at the hotel." I said, repeating what I said in my mind the entire time and he just chuckled. "But you're going to the even right?" He asked and I nodded, plonking down next to him on the couch.

"Yes. She actually asked me to be her companion last night." I said and he jumped up. "I feel a future relationship on the way!" He yelled and I threw him with some poocorn.

"She's just a friend." I said and he rolled his eyes. "If you keep on friend zoning her that's all she's gonna be." He said, grabbing a hand full of popcorn.

Brian is a real nuthead.

And most of the things he says and does are stupid and has no sense.

But what he said, just now. Made sense. But I can't tell her that I like her now, already. It's way to early and we still need to see if this will work out or not.

Me and Brian just played video games and watched some movies the night through. We fell asleep on the couch, not even bothering to go to bed.

But all I could think about was Jeanine.