Part 105

Shawn:

She was so focused on the movie, yet so tired by the time.

I lost my part in the movie by just looking at her. Keeping focused on her. Like I said, she always has my attention, just by simply breathing. I sat up and started playing with her hair.

Trying to make a braid but that failed, tried to make ons of those floppy buns she always does and it came out okay. But in general I just love playing with her hair.

Aaliyah never lets me play with hers so, I got myself a girlfriend. Yes. That's it... Aaliyah, my mom and dad. They need to meet Jeanine. Love her just as much as I love her. I know they'll be happy.

I saw her closing her eyes and leaning her head back as a smile curved up on her lips. She was enjoying me playing with her hair, even more than me. "You're so adorable." I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

I'll ask her to come with my to dinner with my family another time. When we're home again. I know how much it can be to meet family, but I know Jeanine's side. Or well I know her brother. She just needs to meet mine. And I'm sure Aaliyah will love her.

Later on we or well, I, finished the movie and looked down at Jeanine to see her fast asleep, holding on to my leg. "Jeanine." I whispered and she just hummed in reply. "Common let's go to bed." I said and she slowly stood up.

Pushing herself up on my legs and then stretching as she's rubbing her eyes. "I'll turn the TV and lights off. Go to bed." I kissed her cheek and she quickly wrapped her arms around me, giving me a hug and kiss in the neck before walking off to the room.

"Ow!" I heard her chuckling and I turned the light out before walking up to her, laughing at the sight of her. "You know you have to open you eyes when you walk right? That way you will and would've seen the wall infront of you." I laughed as she just rested her forehead against the wall and laughed at herself too.

"Give me your hand." I said and she slipped her hand in mine. I smiled at the feeling of our hands intertwined. I got her to the bed and she just plonked down, sailing up to the top of the bed and getting in under the covers.

Not even fully covering herself up with the blanket. She's different.

The best kind of different.

I took off my hoodie and just put a plain shirt on before getting in bed next to her. She's almost asleep but she keeps forcing her eyes open. "Go to sleep darling."  I chuckled, pulling the covers up to her shoulders and tucking her in but she still refused to go to sleep.

"No. Not without a kiss." She smiled and I felt her cheek warming up the palm of my hand as I cupped her face, connection our lips and turning the light out.

Finally she cuddled closer and fell asleep, wrapping her arms around me. This is the best way to fall asleep.