Part 62

Shawn:

💕next day💕

My entire life has turned into a travel.

If I'm not ons tour, I'm driving around between Toronto, Pickering and Ottawa.

Today I have a interview on a radio station, and I want to take Jeanine with me. But I'm afraid they'll ask her to talk to or they'll ask me questions about her.

But you'll never know if you don't take the risk.

"Hey. Why are you calling me so early?" She whispered after accepting my call. "Because you're on my mind." I chuckled and looked back to see if Brian is still asleep.

It's 5am and I still can't sleep.

"Yeah you're on my mind to. But in my dreams because I'm sleeping." She groaned and I smiled. "Nothing will ever beat your sarcastic ass." I said and heard her chuckling.

There was a moment of silence, a comfortable silence as we just kept on the phone, almost listening to each other's breathing.

"Shawn." She whispered as I closed my eye, smiling and feeling my cheeks burning. "Jeanine." I whispered back and could only imagine the smile on her face. "When will I see you again?" She asked and I rolled over, pulling the blanket closer up to my body.

"As soon as possible. I have an interview today if you want to come you can, but I recommend that you don't." I said. "Why not?" She asked and just as I was about to say something she interrupted.

"Oh. Never mind I get it." She chuckled, making me smile. "I'll come to you after." I said and she replied with a tired okay.

"Goodnight Jeanine. Thanks for picking up this time of morning when I call." I chuckled and heard her chuckling on the other end of the line to. "Always. Goodnight Shawn." She mumbled and hung up.

"Finally ended your call!" Brain groaned from his bed and I tried so hard not to laugh. "I was trying to keep it as quietly as possible." I said and saw him rolling his eyes in the light from his phone.

"Looks who's the one on his phone now!" I said and he threw me with his pillow. "Thanks I needed another one." I laughed, cuddling up to the pillow he threw at me.

"Na-ah! Shawn! Give it back." He whined and I just smiled. "Jeanine's sassy attitude rubbed off on you." He said, glaring at me. "Nope. I always had this side." I mumbled, closing my eyes. Just as I drifted off to sleep he pulled my own out from underneath me.

"Brian!" I groaned as he fell down on his bed with my pillow. "Goodnight." He said, sounding satisfied with what he just did.

I laughed, saying goodnight to him before falling asleep.

For real.