Part 58

Shawn:

I have a big day planned for me and Jeanine. Especially because I haven't seen her in so long and the last time I saw her things didn't really go as we planned.

Hopefully this goes better.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked and I smiled over at her as she sticked her head out of the window and let the wind blow through her hair. I love how free she is. "That's a surprise. There's a few things that were doing." I said and she smiled back at me.

"Exciting." She said rubbing her hands together and I laughed. She took my hand in hers as we drove down the streets. I'm still not telling her what I have planned but I love the idea.

"Okay." I said and parked on the grail road once we arrived there. "You're gonna push me off the ledge. Aren't you?" She asked, holding on to her seatbelt, and I laughed getting out of the car.

"Common Jeanine. I just want to show you something." I said and she got out of the car, walking up to me. We took the side path and walked up to the ledge, looking out over the sea.

"It's beautiful." She said in total awe of the view. "If this is what you have planned for the day... I love it." She said, taking my hand in hers and intertwining our fingers.

"This is only the warmup." I said and kissed her cheek. "We have half an hour before we have to be where we need to be next." I said and she sat down in the grass. "I'll be right back." I said walking to the car.

I grabbed my camera and walked back to her.

"You brought a camera." She chuckled and I sat opposite her. "I love taking pictures. Especially of beautiful things." I said and she pointed to the view.

"It's that way." She said as I crouched down infront of her. "No I like this view better." I said and she laughed. Just then I took a picture of her, capturing her at her best.

"Wow." I said and she crawled closer to look at it. "Aah no. Look at the wrinkles." She said, wanting to delete the picture but I pulled away, sitting down infront of her.

"Shawn give me the camera please." She chuckled but I shook my head. I'm not letting her delete this perfect picture. "No." I said laughing at her and she stood on her knees trying to get it out of my hands but I lifted up my arm and she tried to push herself up from my shoulder.

I fell backwards onto my back and she fell ontop of me. "I never thought that trick would work." I said, smiling and smirking at her as her eyes locked on mine.

Her cheeks turning a crimson red and a smile curving up on her lips. "Jeanine don't ever think bad about yourself. You're so beautiful." I said brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"But everyone has flaws that they hate or what someone else hates." She said and I nodded. "I know. But with you... I love your wrinkles that form when you laugh. The way you're just comfortable with being yourself. I love everything about you." I chuckled and she almost looked on the verge of crying.

"Nobody ever said something like that to me." She smiled as I caressed her cheek.