Part 43

Jeanine:

He has his ways, of making me smile uncontrollably and making me feel like I'm the only girl on this world.

The only one he sees.

What he wants with me, I don't know. But I know for sure that I don't want him out of my life, no matter what a happens.

My hand was still captured in his and he smiled up at me as he drew small circles in the palm of my hand. I love it when he does that.

"Wanna turn this place into a junkyard?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion as I jumped up from me bed and grabbed my suitcase.

"Something I always have with me, is my Harry Potter outfit." I said and his jaw almost fell to the ground. "Give me the glasses!" He said and I handed them to him.

"Gosh! You really do need to marry me!" He laughed as I put the robe and tie on.

I know it's weird but I never go anywhere without my outfit.

It somehow always finds its way into my suitcase and I always use it. No matter where we are.

"If you're gonna tell me that we're now playing idols I'm gonna cry of laughter." He said as I walke dout of the bathroom. "What! How did you know!" I laughed, shocked at how he guessed it.

"Oh my god Jeanine!" He laughed, falling back in the bed as he sat on the edge. "How did you know!" I laughed as he cracked up. "The deodorant bottle in your hand gave it away. Nice mic." He said and I wiped away my laughing tears.

"But I want you to go first." I said and he took the deodorant from my hand as he grabbed the other robe in my bag and out it on.

"And what should I sing?" He asked, playing with the cap. I sat on the bed, crossig my legs and smiling at him. "Anything. You're Shawn." I shrugged and he smiled, his cheeks turning red.

"Shawn!" I laughed and he looked up at me, his cheeks now redder than ever. "Oh common. You sing in front of thousands and thousands of people. But you're uncomfortable in front of me?" I chuckled but he shook his head.

"No you don't make me uncomfortable. I'm actually very comfortable thanks." He said and twirled around to look at the robe. "You just make me extremely nervouse." He said softly and now I'm the one blushing.

"Okay I'll go first then." I said taking the bottle out of his hands and standing at the edge of the bed.

"Okay, this one is called 'Chloe' from Emblem3." I said and he laughed as I started singing the song.