Part 146

Jeanine:

Of course I don't want Shawn to leave for tour. But he has to.

And I'm not going to get in the way of his career and tell him to choose. That's just not fair to the both if us. "Where were you guys? You know it's getting really old this, running off thing of you." Nick yelled as he walked outside.

Shawn and I looked at each other before looking at Nick and then laughing. "We came for a swim?" Shawn said more like a question and Nick just rolled his eyes as he threw his hands in the air and walked back inside.

"You give him so much grief. Even if you live in Toronto." Shawn laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he pulled me closer, grabbing onto my thighs so I wrapped them around his waist.

I have so many things that I can say, but when I open my mouth they won't come out. I can literally just look at him for hours, taking in his flawless features and just be in his presence.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckled and I played with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Because when I look at you I feel so much emotions and feelings. When I look at you, I smile, and I also feel like crying. Because you thought me so much, you make me feel loved without even doing something. Just your smile alone, brightens up my day. I love you so much, it hurts." I sniffed, feeling the tear rolling down my cheek.

"Aww Jeanine you're so cute." He chuckled and I hugged him. Hiding my face in his neck as he kissed my shoulder. "You're amazing darling. Nobody can replace you." He whispered in my ear and I pulled away, looking at him.

"If I kiss you now, I won't be able to stop." I said softly and he smiled as I traced the outline of his lips with the tip of my thumb. Still cupping his cheek. "Then don't." He leaned closer to me and pressed his lips to mine.

Not aggressively but gentle.

Our kiss started out as just a kiss, but then we started making out. I felt him smiling into the kiss, making me smile.

"Wait wait. What if Nick comes out?" He asked, pulling away for a bit. I looked at the door and back at Shawn. "Common." I said and we got out of the pool, drying off before going inside.

"What are you guys planning on doing tonight?" Nick asked, walking around the corner and almost giving us both a heart attach. "Uhm- we uh-" Shawn stuttered and I laughed. "We're going to warch some movies in my room." I said and pulled him upstairs to my room, closing the door behind us and I laughed.

"Are we really going to watch movies?" Shawn asked and I laughed even more. "Just shut up." I said, walking up to him and crashing my lips to his. "Oh I see." He said and pushed me up against the wall, our hands intertwined above my head as he moved his kisses down to my jaw, my neck and ending by sucking down on the skin by my collarbone. Making sure to leave his mark.

"Mine." He smiled up at me. I disconnected our one hand to cup his cheek.

With my other hand I loosened the knot of my swimming top behind my neck. "Slowly. What if Nick walks in in us?" He chuckled and I shook my head. "He never bothers when I watch movies." I whispered to him and the smirk on his face only grew wider.

"Well then." He shrugged, crashing his lips to mine again. He picked me up and carried me to my bed, throwing me down before crawling back onto me and we made out again.

I felt the goosebumps all over my skin as he traced his index finger up the side of my body. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled onto my lips. "Shh." I smiled, kissing him again as I tugged on his hair, hearing a little groan leaving his lips.

Only satisfying me more.

I grabbed ahold of the towel he wrapped around his waist and pulled it up to his back, pulling him down onto me. "Are you sure we should do this again? I mean you were afraid that day we did it at the cabin." He asked, kissing my shoulder.

"No doubt crosses my mind when it comes to you." I said and smiled at him as I turned us over, kissing his lips down to his neck. Feeling his muscles tensing up as I sucked down on the skin by his shoulder.

"Mine." I said, looking down at him. "Unbelievable." He laughed.

We continued to make out till all our clothes were scattered around the room, and all you could hear and feel was the sound of our heart beating in sync, our breathing harmonizing and 'I love you's' filling the air.

Our bodies creating the perfect radiation of heat, making this moment one I'll never forget.