chapter 2

Murdoc sat in his car, alone. With a cigarette hanging from his mouth, he leaned back.

He took a drag of the cigarette and tapped it on the side of the car, the ashes flying away do to the wind.

He put the cancer stick back in his mouth as he watched the wind blow, a few leafs getting lifted up, only to fall back down.

He didn't even know were he was. He just drove off and hoped for the best.

His band got in a fight, murdoc may, or may not have gave Stu few shots of vodka...

But he didn't know that Stu was a sad drunk. He just thought that it would be funny, maybe see Stu fall down the stairs or something.

Never what actually happened.

Stu ended up being suicidal, crying his eyes out, even locking himself into the restroom.

At that point, noodle was screaming and yelling at him to open the door, but he wouldn't listen.

"Stu fucking pot if you don't open this door I will literally kick it down" she screamed, her fellow band member having locked himself in the bathroom, and not talking to anyone. "Stuart!" She backed up, "I'm gonna kick the door down, give me a minute, I'll be there" then she started running to the door, and jumped, sending her flying to the door, only to have her make a dent, and fall down. She screamed in pain, her whole left side hurt, but she backed up again, not saying anything. She rammed herself back into the door, only harder this time. She went flying through the door, hitting her head, but seeing Stu. she wished she hadn't. It was horrible. Stu was sitting on the floor, a razor in his hand, his legs and wrists covered in blood. he was just smiling. "Stuart!" Noodle yelled, "what did you do!" She ran to him, and hugged him. "Murdoc, Russel, call someone!" She yelled, so someone heard her. Murdoc came running down the stairs. Once he got into the bathroom, he heard sobbing. He saw that the door was knocked down, and walked in, "what happened?" He asked. Then he saw Stu, he had his hands on his face, tears and blood was covering it. "What the fuck did you do?" He yelled and ran to the boy, falling to his knees and taking Stu's hands from the his face, only to see that they were covered in blood. Stu looked up to murdoc, "I'm sorry." He said and closed his eyes, a tear ran down his face as murdoc started to panic. "Uh, um, stu, stay with me. Don't go to sleep." He said as calmly as he could, "noodle, uh, c-call for a ambulance." She nodded and ran out the room, murdoc looked back down at Stu, his face was covered in blood and tears, his eyes were starting to close as murdoc put one arm under his head and the other under his legs. He was just light enough that murdoc could lift him with ease. Then, he started running to the door, trying to get out of the house so the ambulance could get to the boy faster.

just the thought of Stu being dead because of him made him mad at himself. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair and tugged at it. A few strands getting stuck in his hand.

He threw the cigarette out of the window and started the car.

He's dead. Because of me.

Murdoc started speeding as he got to the highway. He had to see if the blue haired singer was okay.

_____
613 words

(Not edited)