chapter 5

Once stu was in his room he wiped his tears again and closed the door.

He whent to his bed, grabbed a little velvet box, one thats for wedding rings, opened it and grabed the ring.

"Fucking bitch!" he yelled as he threw the ring as hard as he could at the wall.

He stoped crying and and got up.

You know what? He thought, i should find her. He smiled, remembering his ex girlfriend paula.

Paula. He grabs his jacket and opened his door with his phone in his hands, he found paulas number and called her.

Luckily for the singer, she answered. "Hello?" she said, "Paula!" stu almost yelled as he stopped walking and smiled, just her voice made him calm down alot.

"Uh, yea? Stu? Darling is that you?" he could hear her smiling, "yea! Hey paula!" he blushed.

"So, what are you going pot?" she asked, "uh, nothin much. Talkin to a pretty lady!" he smiled and waited for her response.

"Oh." stu's face droped and he panicked, "uh, um, sorry luv. Im sorry."

"Uh, stu, did murdoc tell you?" she said, her voice dropping. "No, w-what is it?"

"Stu, im sorry, but im taken. Engaged if you will."

Stu felt a tear roll down his cheek as he said a quick "oh" and hanged up.

He started running back to his room and sobbed.

The love of his life is engaged.

He opened the door opened and locked it behind him.

He walked to his desk and grabbed his razors.

"Just one cut.." he said to himself.  "One."

He walked to his bed and wiped his tears.

He rolled up his sleeves and made one cut...

Eh, two wont hurt.

Hm, four.

Maybe if he pushes harder, it will count as alot of cuts.

He got up, grabbed a old shirt and got a new razor.

He wiped off the blood and took the new blade to his skin.

The first was the worse. He bit his lip as he continued.

///

"Stu, stu!" murdoc yelled as he continued to shake the sleeping boy as tears rolled down his face.

Stu slowly opened his eyes and saw the black haired man holding his wrists.

"F-fuck, stop!" he yelled as he puled his hands away, the cuts stinging awell as his eyes that were already full with tears.

"Why, stuart, why do you do this?" murdoc asked as he wiped his tears and looked down.

Stu didn't respon so he got up.

"Stu, look at me." murdoc grabbed stu's razor and put it to his own wrist.

Stu looked at him and sat up in shock. "M-mudz, w-wha-"

"If i do this," he sild the razor on his wrist and continued,  "why s-should y-you?" a tear rolled down murdocs dirty face as he tried to hold back tears.

"What the fuck murdoc!" stu yelled and grabed the razor, "you can hurt yourself!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT?" murdoc sobbed as he continued, "YOU CAUSE YOURSELF PAIN FOR NO FUCKING REASON."

"BECAUSE SOMEONE I LOVE CAN NEVER LOVE ME BACK OKAY? I FUCKING LOVED HER! YOU FUCKED THAT UP!" they both were sobbing as they screamed.

"IM SORRY OKAY?" murdoc yelled as his wrist was dripping blood at this point.

Stu closed his eyes and sobbed.

"Im gonna be alone. All alone." stu wiped his tears as he looked down. "No one likes a boy who cuts.."

_____
575 words.

IM A HORRIBLE PERSON OML YALL GONNA HATE ME NEXT CHRAPTURRRRRR