chapter 4

Stu stopped the shower as he grabbed a towel and dried off.

His wet hair made him look quite adorable as water dripped from the strands.

The light blue now a somewhat darker blue. His eyes a tad red from the soap that constantly got in them.

He slipped on his black baggy jeans and a hoodie to hide the wounds and walked out. the steam from the burning hot water rushed out from the room.
His whole body was still a bit wet, a habitat he grew into from a Young age.

He rubbed his eyes and made his way into the living room.

"Eh, Murdoc?" He asked as he sat on the floor and laid there. The cold wood mixed with his hot body and sent chills down his body.

Murdoc sighed and took a drag from his cigarette and coughed, "are you okay there muddz?"

"I'm fine, how about you dents?" Stu lifted his hand up asking for a smoke. "Eh, I've been better. May I have one?"

Murdoc gave him a cigarette and a lighter. "I missed ya. I missed my muddzy." He sat up and lit the cancer stick and took a long drag.

A blush ran across the older ones face. "I guess I missed you too?" Now,  Murdoc niccals has no emotions and we all know that.

Stu looked up to him, "do you mean that?" He scampered out,  wanting a good answer.

"No" mud said, Stu looked down and sighed. "Oh well." He whispered.

"So, what has good o' faceache done for the past week, been partyin? Any women? Hm?" Murdoc asked, trying to brighten the mood, only to have it get darker.

"Nothin much, I did meet this real nice person, actually, two!" Stu smiled as he looked up to the bass player.

"Tell me about 'em! Details! Everything!" He laughed and Stu's smiled dropped.

"Well, this one bitch, her name is insomnia. Then theres good old fashion depression! Oh what lovely women!" He got up without saying anything more.

Murdoc sat there, shocked.

Stu walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer and sat at the breakfast bar. He opened it and drunk the whole thing.

With a tear rolling down his cheek, he sang,

"I'm gone again in the mistury,

You by my side. But are you still with me?

The odds are somewhere deeper then im sorry that your feeling it

But I just had to tell you that I

Love you so much these days.

Had to tell you that I

Love you so much these days.

Its true."

Without noticing murdoc was already beside him, with a hidden face.

"Who you singin for l-luv?" He sighed, not wanting a real answer.

" 'o fuCK MURDOC" stu jumped, his heart beating faster with every second. "What the fuck!"

"I'm sorry.  damn." Murdoc sighed and got up to get himself something to drink. "I just wanted to know what you were singing."

"Its a little something I wrote. None of your fucking business!" Stu half yelled as he got up. Throwing his trash away and wiped his tears.

"Okay then. You don't have to fucking yell you idot." Murdoc yelled back and closed his eyes, ready for the younger boy to yell back.

"I'm not a bloody idot. You fucking dick!" Stu put his hands over his face and bit his lip.

"At least I have eyes you cunt." The Satanist laughed and opened his beer.

"You know what?" Stu yelled, "I fucking hate you."

"Good."

"See,  this fucking shit! I hate it! I fucking hate you. I hate my life. I hate myself. I fucking hate everything! You did this to me!  You fucking.. Ugh!" Stu punched murdoc as hard as he could,  leaving a descent bruise.

Murdoc grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him, trying not to really hurt him.

"I-I FUCKING H-HATE YOU!" He yelled as he started sobbing and ran to his room.

////
663 words.