chapter 6

(Listen to the song to get the references. trust me, you'll need to watch it.)

Murdoc sat there watching stu sob his eyes out.

Poor boy he thought. My one and lonely.

My only and lonely.

He looked out the window

Hey moon, please forget to fall down.

He wiped his tears and sighed "stu, lay down."

The boy stoped and did as told.

Stu whimpered and wiped his tears, preparing to be alone.

Beside him the bed dipped, showing that he indeed, wasn't alone.

Murdoc layed on his side and rapped his arms around stu's waist.

Stu freezed and flinched. "Muddz..."

"Yes my love?"

Stu blushed and sat up. "What? M-murdoc..?" why is he being so lovely?

"Hm? What is it honey?" murdoc didn't show any emotion as if it was just a normal thing he did.

"Mudzy..? But we're not together... Your straight.. Remember..?"

Stu bit his lip as he smiled. Maybe he's just drunk..

"Baby, you clicked your heels and wished for me." murdoc didn't move and just breathed slowly.

"What?"

"Stu, we are together. We are getting married in October. Remember?"

Stu looked down at his hand and there it was. A ring.

"W-what?" he studied it, it was a dark Grey almost black with the words 'one and only' ingraved on the outside. 

"C-can i see yours?" he asked, in shock. Murdoc handed him his hand and there it was indeed.

A black ring.

With the words,

'One and lonely'

On it.

"Babyboy, are those headaches botherin ya again?" murdoc sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"N-no, i haven't had a migraine in a few w-weeks" stu looked up to him.

Murdoc grabbed his face and kissed it. "Then why is dents forgetin stuff?"

Stu blushed hard and looked down at his hands. "Why d-did y-you kiss m-me?"

"Because were engaged...?" he laughed and played with stu's shorts, picking at a few fluff balls on the clothing.

"Murdoc, just the other day you... You... We yelled at e-each other because i was c-cutting..."

Murdoc looked at him confused. "Uh.. No. We were playing with noodles baby Ruby. Dont you remember?" murdoc smiled making hand gestures that symbolized him holding a baby.

"Noodle has a baby?" stu's eyez went wide as he smiled. "Whos the father!" he giggled.

"I think you mean 2nd mother." stu's mouth dropped, "MY NOODLE IS A GAY? YES!"

"Yeah, why dont you remember?"
Murdoc smiled and laughed.

"I didnt even know what we were together. I dont remember anything." stu stopped smiling and murdoc razed stuarts chin with his finger.

"Stuart pot, you dont remember our engagement that you, yourself planned? You 2d, dont remember ruby's birth? You f-f...f" a tear ran down his cheek as he tried to talk, "f-face a...ache,  dont remember a-all the beatings i gave you on plastic beach? You, loveable blue haired black eyed singer, dont remember anything?" Murdoc smiled as he has tears in his eyes.

Stu shook his head.

"M-my one and l-loney?"

Stu shook his head again.

"Stu." someone said, "stu!"

They sounded like noodle as murdoc shaked him.

"StUART!" murdoc yelled as who he assumed noodle kept on yelling his name.

Everyone was shaking him to the point that,

He woke up.

///
557 words.