Chapter 7

Stu rubbed his eyes and sat up. He saw noodle and murdoc in his room, noodle handed him a plate of food that was mainly breakfast foods.

"Hia noodle. Were ya been?" he looked up to her, she had on a stripped black and white shirt and had her hair up in pig tails that russel does with her hair alot.

"Nothin, jus' been with the goof ball we call russel." she giggled and sat on my desk.

Murdoc looked at him weird and stepped back.

"Whats wrong mudzy?" stuart asked, smiling.

"Nothin faceache." he looked away and stu stopped eating, "i thought you didn't call me that. I was baby boy and your 'one and lonely'."

Thats when stu looked down at his hands. There wasn't a ring.

"What! Hey fuck face i dont like guys. Im straight. I dunno about you." murdoc played with his hands. There also wasn't a ring on his finger.

"Oh..oh" stu looked down and blushed. It was all a dream. Murdoc didn't kiss him and noodle wasnt gay and didnt have a child.

"I...murdoc?" stu looked up and rubbed the side of the bed, asking for him to sit down.

Murdoc sat down and turned his body so he could watch stu talk.

"I-i had... I might have.... I did... Umm?" stu blushed and picked at his food. He suddenly didn't wanna eat.

"You know what, murdoc?" he smiled, "wanna go somewhere? With everyone. Like a park?" stuart giggled and bit his lip.

Murdoc sat there looking at the boy. His eyes. Those black, beautiful eyes. His eyes drifted down to the boys neck. From what murdoc could see, the small boy's collar bones where really prominent. He looked at the lose black shirt that was way to big for him. He looked like a toddler trying to wear their parents shirt. Really cute...cute?

Murdoc inhaled sharply and looked away fast. No. No. Im straight.

Stu giggled and stood up. "So, around 3..ish sound good for the park?" he looked to noodle wanting an answer as the girl sat there holding her laughs.

"What is it noods?" stu stepped closer to her, trying to see what was so funny.

She just pointed at murdoc. He was sitting on the bed, his head on his hand, blushing.

Murdoc looked up and saw them, "h-hey, what is so funny?" he stood up and walked to the door.

"Oh, just nothin" noodle giggled and sighed, "stu, mudzy, 3 sharp, park, ill go tell russ."

///

Filler chapter, next chapter should be fun. Bai bai lovelys!