Part 4

Sky: Guardians of the AUs? Ah, you told me about them. But. . .why was I chosen as one of them?

Sky!Gaster: That. . .you need to figure out yourself. Now, Sans. I must go.

Sky: Wait! Before you go, if I'm one of the Guardians, what is my job that I was chosen to do?

Sky!Gaster: One of your jobs is to protect all the memories of all AUs and keep them stable.

Sky: Wait, one of my jobs? How many jobs do I have?

Sky!Gaster: Only two.

Sky: Then. . .what is the other job?

Sky!Gaster: Your other job is. . .you have to protect AUs from getting hacked.

Sky: Huh? Does someone else have that job?

Sky!Gaster: No, that person protects the AUs from getting destroyed, you protect the AUs from getting hacked. To destroy and to hack is very different, understand?

Sky: . . .yes.

Sky!Gaster: *Hands glitches out* Alright, it's time for me to go.

Sky: H-HUH!?

Sky!Gaster: I'm sorry, Sans. I can't stay here any longer. *Whole body starts to dissolve*

Sky: WAIT! I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BEFORE YOU DISSOLVE! I LOVE YOU DAD! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T TEND TO SHOW IT, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! AND PAPYRUS AND FRISK AND CHARA AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO I CHERISH! *Tears fall down*

Sky!Gaster: . . .*Smiles* I love you, too. Sans. *Fully dissolves*