Part 24

This Sans that I have met is Cracked!Sans. He had told me that his Au, Crackedtale, encountered many Genocide routes, making him endure the Timeline. He didn't even react to his brother's death. His Au got erased cause of. . .some reasons. Thanks to Core!Frisk, he now lives in the Omega Timeline with his Frisk and Chara.

Cracked: So, you're telling me. . .that you protect everyone's memories?

Sky: Yeah. . .and also, I protect Aus from getting ha--

*A crash and a curse can be heard from upstairs*

Cracked: Hold on, Sky. I'll be right back. *Teleports upstairs*

Sky: . . .*Watching T.V* Hmm. . .so from looking at his memories, Cracked has fought with one of the Nightmare Sanses, and he has a DETERMINATION form. Man, he's scary good in that form! And. . .he has a scarred backstory. . .

*CRASH*

*CLING*

*CLANG*

Sky: *Jolts* Hm!?

Frisk: Oh, no. Not again! Mr. Sky? Will you check on Sans and Chara please? They tend to fight a lot.

Sky: Okay. *Teleports upstairs* Hey, guys. Frisk told me to ch--WHAT THE BOI!?

Chara: *Pinned down by bones*

Cracked: *Has multiple stabs all over him*

Cracked: *Looks at Sky* . . .crap.

Sky: Uh. . .*Teleports them all to the couch* How about if we sit down and watch some television for a little bit?

Chara: . . .one day, Sans. I will murder you in your sleep.

Cracked: *Mumbles something and watches T.V.*

*Time skip*

Chara and Cracked: *Sleeping*

Sky: . . .*Silently watching T.V.*

(Crackedtale is owned by DarkxSoulzyxCaliberx)