Part 17

Killer: H-huh? Nightmare?

Sky: Oh, sh*t!

Nightmare: What are you doing!? I ordered you to not go outside!

Killer: B-but--

Nightmare: Nobody asked for your response. Go back to the castle, it's an order.

Killer: Uh, sure Nightmare. . .*Teleports to the castle*

Nightmare: *Looks at Sky* Longtime no see. *Grabs Sky with the tentacle*

Sky: !? What do you want? And where's my arrow!? I know you stole it dammit!

Nightmare: Let's forget about the weapon. Let's talk about you and your HATE.

Sky: !?

Nightmare: Listen, you made a portal for me by using all of your negative feelings.

Sky: I. . .I did?

Nightmare: Yes, you did, you idiot! And also, I am going to make a deal with you.

Sky: . . .what kind of deal?

Nightmare: Okay here's the deal. *Gets out Sky's memory arrows*

Sky: !? Where did you get those!?

Nightmare: Never mind where I got them from, just worry that I stole them from you. Listen here, Memory Guardian. If you join my team, I won't destroy all of these Sanses memories.

Sky: What!? Join your team? I always fight solo, dude! And why would I join a team who's leader IS the dark side!?

Nightmare: Heh, thanks for the compliment. And I want you to join because you have a lot of HATE sealed inside you. That's a lot of dark magic you didn't fully use when you fought Cross and Killer. You only used a little of dark magic. I would like to see when you use all of it.

You are almost like me, but don't tend to show it, even though you want.

If you refuse to join, I will destroy the memories, so they won't know about their life, their family, or anything else, and I am going to make your death both slow and painful.

Sky: . . .(What should I do? What CAN I do?)

[ACCEPT] [DECLINE]