Chapter 2: Telling Josyanne

PANDORA'S POV

"So, what'd you need to tell me." Josyanne asked, placing her tray down on the table. I gripped her wrist and dragged her to the bathroom. I double checked every stall, making sure there was no one in here.

"Pandorah! What the hell is going on?"

"I-I need to tell you something b-but I'm afraid you'll hate me."

"Pandorah, you're my best friend! I could never hate you. Tell me!"

"I-I'm pregnant." Her jaw dropped.

"W-What?" I nodded. "Pandorah! You're sixteen! It's Kellin's, right?"

"Of course it's Kellin's! I'm scared Josyanne! W-What if Kellin hates me and breaks up with me? W-What if he wants nothing to do with me or the baby! W-What if my mom kicks me out!" I sobbed.

"Pandorah." Josyanne said, pulling me in for a hug. "Kellin is going to love you and the baby, I can just tell. I bet your mom won't kick you out either. But, if your mom does kick you out and you can't stay with Kellin, you can come live with me. You know my mom loves you!" This was true. I thought of Josyanne's mom like a second mom.

"Thanks Josyanne." I said, hugging her tightly. We walked back out to the cafeteria, Kellin sitting in his normal spot. We walked over and I sat down next to him, Josyanne on the other side of me.

"Hey babe, where were you?" Kellin asked, kissing my lips.

"Bathroom." I said and he nodded. Josy was looking at me the whole lunch period, and I knew I had to tell hm. We threw away our trash and made our way to our next classes. Josy broke off and went to her next class. Kellin walked me to mine, his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Kellin, can I come over after school?" I knew his parents worked until six so it would be the perfect time to tell him.

"Of course babe." He smiled, kissing my lips before running off to his next class. Great, something for me to worry about the whole day.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry these have been short,

Were you right? How do you think Kellin is going to react?

Listening to Honor To Us All~ Mulan and That's How You Know~ Enchanted

EdgexOfxRealityx made the cover

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)