Chapter 3: Telling Kellin

Chapter 3: Kelin

PANDORAH'S POV

"PANDORAH!" Kellin yelled after school.

"Hey." I smiled, jogging over to him. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my lips. He reached down and grabbed my hand as we walked to his house. Usually, I'm talkative, but Kellin was the one talking this time. I was just so nervous about why I was going over to his house.

"Your parents are at work, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just...nothing."

"Oh, I get it." He laughed.

"No Kellin, not that."

"Oh, then why did you ask if they're not-"

"Just forget it." I snapped. "I-I'm sorry. I-I'm just a little tired."

"As long as you're okay." He said, kissing the top of my head. We reached his house and walked up to his door, Kellin pulling out his key. He unlocked the door and walked up the stairs, causing me to follow him. He tossed his bag onto the floor and kicked off his shoes, jumping onto his bed. I took off my shoes and set my bag down, crawling in next to him.

I cuddled into his side, Kellin wrapping his arm around me protectively. He plugged his iPod into his speakers and turned on some music. Kellin stroked my hair as I played with a string on his jeans.

"I love you Pandorah." He said quietly.

"I-I have to tell you something Kellin." I said, sitting up.

"What?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm-um-kinda-"

"Welllll?" I took a deep breath and blinked back some tears.

"I'm pregnant."

"W-What?"

"I'm pregnant." I repeated.

"M-Mine?" He asked, pointing at him.

"Of course Kellin!" He bit his lip, his eyes darting around the room.

"Nevermind, this was a bad idea." I said, grabbing my shoes and bag, sprinting out of his room.

"PANDORAH!" He called after me, chasing me down the stairs.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE KELLIN!" I yelled, running out of his house, tears streaming down my cheeks. I kept running until I reached my house which was just a few streets over. I ran into my house and up the stairs, throwing my stuff down and jumping into my bed, sobbing into my pillow.

I knew I shouldn't have told him. He hates me now and wants nothing to do with me or the baby, this is just great.

"Pandorah?" My mom asked, knocking on my door.

"Leave me alone." I groaned. I heard my door open and close. I heard footsteps walking over to my bed, and then my bed sinking as my mom sat down. She began to rub my back as I cried into my pillow.

"Pandorah, what's wrong? I thought you were at Kellin's?"

"I-I came home." I stuttered.

"Well, what's wrong? Did you guys break up?"

"No. Nothing's wrong! Just leave!"

"Pandorah, you came home from your boyfriend's house in tears. Obviously there is something wrong."

"Nothing is wrong, I swear."

"Pandorah, I'm not leaving until you tell me what is wrong!"

"Fine, then I'm leaving." I said, standing up and walking over to my door. My mom gripped my wrist, stopping me from going anywhere.

"Pandorah Ann James! You tell me what is wrong right n-"

"I'M PREGNANT ALRIGHT?" I screamed, her jaw dropping. I dropped to the ground in tears, my mom letting go of my wrist.

"Oh Pandorah." She said quietly, coming over to me and wrapping her arms around me. "Kellin's, right?"

"Yeah it's his. But he doesn't want it, so it doesn't even matter."

"What!" She exclaimed.

"That's why I was at his house today, so I could tell him."

"So, he said he didn't want it?" I shook my head. "Well, then w-"

"I told him, he didn't say anything, and I left."

"Well honey, you don't know how he actually feels. I'll drive you over there-"

"No!"

"At least call him or text him. This is important Pandorah, and you need to talk to him about it. The most important thing is, do you want to raise this child?"

"Of course I do!"

"Okay, then you really need to talk to Kellin about this."

"I want to get some sleep. I'll do it tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay, good night." She smiled, kissing my forehead, standing up and leaving. I got up and crawled under my covers. What am I going to do?

********************************************************************************************

Listening to You've Got A Friend In Me~ Randy Newman

EdgexOfxReality made the cover

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER