Chapter 11: Got My Whole Life Ahead

Pandorah's POV

*One Month Later*

Parenthood gets easier as time goes on. It also helps that Kellin has been with me 24/7 for the past month. Kellin is a great father and he loves Lily so much. He's so great with her and doesn't complain when he has to get her in the middle of the night.

"Come in!" I called as I heard a knock on my door. It opened and I saw Josyanne walk in. "Josy!" I exclaimed, jumping up and  hugging her.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" She exclaimed and I nodded. "How's parenthood?"

"Tired. But worth it. Do you want to see her?"

"Yeah." She said. I nodded and went to go get Lily from her crib. I picked her up and kissed her forehead before walking out to Josyanne. She held out her arms and I placed Lily in her arms.

"She's so cute!" She exclaimed and I nodded. "She looks a lot like you."

"Yeah, she has a few of Kellin's features though."

"Speaking of him, where is Kellin?"

"He's at the store. We needed a few things and so did my parents so he volunteered to go. He's been a big help and my parents love having him here."

"Are you going to come back to school next year?"

"Of course. My mom said she'll take care of Lily while I'm gone."

"Good, I don't think I could've survived without my best friend."

"Yeah, I'm determined to graduate." I said and she nodded.

"Do you and Kellin want anymore kids?"

"I know that Kellin wants a son, he always has. But, I definitely want to wait until we get out to California."

"I really don't want you to leave."

"That's still in the future though. We'll always stay in contact though."

"We better." She giggled.

*******************************************************************************************

Filler

I NEED IDEAS

Listening to Baby, It's Cold Outside~ Lady Antebellum

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER