Chapter 6: First Appointment

PANDORAH'S POV

"Pandorah, are you sure you don't want me to come?" My mom asked as I picked up the keys.

"I'm fine mom, I'm going to pick up Kellin then we're going to lunch. We have a lot of talking to do that we need to do alone."

"Alright honey, have fun!"

"Meh." I said, going out to my car. I got in the driver's seat and drove to Kellin's house. He ran out and jumped into the passenger side, grabbing my face in his hands and kising my lips.

"Hey Kellin." I smiled, pulling out of the driveway.

"Hey babe." He said, grabbing my free hand.

"I have a question for you."

"Yes?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Have you told your parents yet?" He turned his head and looked out the window. "Kellin!"

"Pandorah! I can't! They'll kill me! They still think I'm their nice, cute little virgin boy."

"About 3/4ths of that statement was right." I laughed. "I'm serious Kellin. They're going to be grandparents. Don't you think they deserve to know before our child is born?" He just sighed.

"I guess."

"We should do it today, when I drop you off."

"No!"

"Kellin, you want to get this over with, don't you?" He sighed again.

"Fine." He said and I smiled, leaning over and kissing his cheek. We made it to the doctor's office and I let Kellin go find a seat while I checked myself in. I walked over to Kellin and sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You're sure you want this baby, Kellin?" I asked, playing with his fingers.

"Of course! I'm going to be a father of my child with the woman I love." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"Pandorah James." I stood up and followed the nurse, Kellin following me. She led us to a room and instructed me to get up on the table and lift my shirt up. I did as told and smiled over at Kellin as he sat in a chair next to me. He reached out and rubbed my small stomach, smiling at me.

"I can't wait." He said with a smile. I just nodded as the doctor walked in.

"Hello Pandorah." She smiled, shaking my hand. "And who are you?" She asked Kellin.

"Kellin Bostwick, Pandorah's boyfriend."

"Are you the father?" She asked and he nodded. "Well, let's take a look at your baby, shall we?" She said as she turned on the machine.

"Now, this gel is going to be a little cold." She said as Kellin grabbed my hand. She squeezed the gel onto my stomach, making me cringe. She grabbed the ultrasound wand and moved it around my stomach, looking up at the screen.

"There's your baby!" She exclaimed, pointing up at the blurry black and white screen. Tears came to my eyes and I used my free hand to cover my mouth. Kellin leaned over and kissed my cheek, rubbing my shoulder.

"And there's the heartbeat." She said as the heartbeat rang through the room.

"Oh my god." I said quietly, smiling behind my hand. She printed out a picture and wiped off my stomach before leaving. I looked down at the picture and smiled.

"It's our baby." I said, tracing the shape of the baby.

"I know." Kellin smiled, rubbing my thigh. I pulled my shirt down and got off the bed, hugging him tightly. I gave Kellin the keys so I could make another appointment. Once I was done, I went out to the car and climbed in. I pulled out and drove to an Applebees, Kellin and I getting a table. We sat down and ordered our drinks before beginning to talk.

"So, what about your after graduation plan? You were going to move out to California to start a band with your friends."

"I can still do that. You were planning to come with me anyway! We'll just have a baby with us."

"I don't know if I want to be that far away from home when I have a baby. I won't have anyone out there to help me Kellin! You'll probably be out a lot with your band and I'll be stuck at home with the baby with no help."

"We could always fly your mom in! Or, you and the baby could come with us on tours! Or, the guys' girlfriends can help!"

"How do you know they're still going to be around after graduation. We're juniors Kellin, graduation is almost two years away. You're stuck with me because we have a baby. they're not stuck together."

"We'll figure something out. I could always push it back a few years. All I know is I can't start a band out here."

"I don't want you to give up your dreams Kellin."

"I'm not giving them up. I'm pushing them back a few years. I could take some classes at the community college, I could get a better job. Whatever it takes to support this baby." He said and I smiled.

"I love you so much Kellin."

"I love you too Pandorah." He said, leaning across the table and kissing my lips. We finished our food and discussed a few more things before I drove him home.

"You ready to do this?" I asked him, turning off the car. He took a deep breath and nodded, both of us getting out of the car. We walked up to his door and he opened the door.

"I'm home!" Kellin called.

"Did you and Pandorah have a nice time?" His mom asked.

"Yeah, can you and dad come here for a sec?" His mom came out from the kitchen and his dad came down the stairs.

"Pandorah! It's so great to see you!" She exclaimed.

"You too Mrs.Bostwick." I smiled, hugging her.

"We have to tell you something, but it'd be better if you guys sat down." Kellin said and his parents shrugged, sitting down. We sat down on the other couch, Kellin's arm wrapped around me.

"Well, Pandorah's pregnant." His mom gasped. "A-And I'm the father." He said quietly.

"That's great!" His mom exclaimed.

'W-What?" Kellin asked.

"We're going to be grandparents and you're going to a father! This is amazing!" His mom smiled.

"I-I thought you guys would be mad." Kellin said.

"Well, it's a lot earlier than we expected, but what's done is done." His dad said.

"We were at our first ultrasound appointment today." I said with a smile.

"Well, we're happy for you guys." His mom smiled.

"I'll walk you to your car Pandorah." Kellin said and I nodded, both of us getting up. He walked me out to the car and pinned me against it. He passionatley kised me, gripping my hips.

"I love you Pandorah." He said, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too Kelin." I smiled. We hugged before I got into the car and drove home.

*********************************************************************************************

NO IDEAS

Listening to For The First Time In Forever~ Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER