~ 1 ~

Symere's POV

"AYEEE TURN THAT SHIT UP BROO!!"
I told Danny.

We was vibing in the studio to my newly released song "Alone Time".

Middle fingers to my enemies i hope you dieee!

Middle fingers to my enemies, I hope you die!

We almost set the studio on fire by accidentaly knocking over the candles while we was busy vibing but that's life, right?

"Aye nigga I am hungry!"
Milly shouted while everyone else agreed.

"McDonald's be the move."
I told everyone.

"Nah nigga we finna go to fuckin Chick-Fil-A!"

"Nigga who the boss around here?"

"You."
Milly rolled his eyes while answering.

"Thas right nigga so we finna go to McDonald's."

My whole crew consisted of Danny, Milly, Robin, Aray, Meeny and me.

We spent like $250 at McDonald's buh a nigga rich and $250 ain nun to me so...

~~//

Jace Jackson POV

"Please Aiden"

"Get the hell out my house bitch!"

"Aiden i left my family for you! I am pregnant with your child and you're kicking me out? Where the hell am i gonna go!?"

"TO HELL! I COULD CARELESS! I CAN'T RAISE A CHILD AT 19! AND YOU NOT GETTING AN ABORTION SO GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE!"

"I AM NOT KILLING MY BABY JUST CAUSE YOU'RE A CARELESS FATHER!"

"Oh please! Get the fuck out of my sight!"

My boyfriend of 3 years kicked me out of his house when he found out i was pregnant. My family didn't like Aiden so they told me to break-up with him, but i was too blinded by his sweet talk to listen to them. I left my house at age 16. My family hates me. They don't wanna see me. And all of this is my fault. Now i have nowhere to live, no food, and no family. I am homeless. I don't know what to do or where to go. I have no clothes. Hell i have nothing. I guess I have to do what every homeless does. Beg.