~ 13 ~

Read Slowly😇 (jus a tip)

Symere's POV

I woke up and noticed that I fell asleep on the couch.
I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes and walked upstairs.
I walked into me and Jace's bedroom and saw her sleeping. I kissed her and made my way to the bathroom.
I took a shower, did my daily routine and sat back down on the couch (in the living room) turning the TV on.

T.V: Looks like Lil Uzi Vert is gonna be a dad! Sources say, Brittany Byrd is the mother. Not too long ago, Brittany Byrd posted a picture of a baby and she captioned it,"See you soon baby. Mommy and Daddy love you".
Our best wishes go to both of them. Next up, did Drake really get a porn star pregnant? Keep watching to find out.

I quickly turned the TV off when I saw Jace slowly walking down the stairs.

"Hey baby."
I said.

"Hi."
She dryly replied.

"What's wrong?"
I asked her.

"You don't remember?"
She asked me.

"I mean, I don't know what you're talking about cause a lot happens throughout the day for me."
I said.

"You snapped at me last night because I was asking you how your day went."
She said as she walked into the kitchen.

I walked behind her putting my arms around her.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just, a lot has been going on and I am very stressed right now."
I said.

"It's ok."
She said. Rubbing my arms which were wrapped around her stomach.

She didn't say anything else instead she started to make breakfast.

I left the kitchen and sat down in the living room. I picked up my phone and saw all the congratulations. I quickly replied to as many of them as I could and i changed the password while deleting Jace's fingerprint. I put my phone on the table when i saw Jace walking into the living room with two plates of pancakes and sausages.

She handed me my plate and sat down to eat her food.

"Thank you baby."
I said politely.

"No problem."
She replied while turning on the TV.

"Do you think Drake actually got a porn star pregnant?"
She asked me as she took a bite of her pancakes.

"Ion know. Nigga's is crazy these days."
I said while eating.

My phone made a sound so i went to pick it up but Jace beat me to it.

"Let's see who's texting you."
She said. But before she could see who texted me, i snatched my phone out her hand.

I looked at the text and saw that it was Brittany.

Text: Hey baby. My appointment has been rescheduled to one week later. Love you.

Good thing i took my phone from Jace before she saw this.

"Jace I am so-.."
I said but got cut off.

"No Symere, you're sorry, i know and IT'S OK! This is an everyday thing for us now! Is there something you're hiding? Do you not love me no more? Do you wanna break up with me? HUH? Symere, you're changing! You're changing into something i don't want you to. You don't tell me shit, you yell at me when all i am doing is caring for you, and now i can't see your phone? I don't know you anymore Symere. I don't."
She cried, letting all the frustration which was bottled up go.

"Jace i am sorry. I d-..."

Before i could finish Jace slammed her plate on the table and stomped her way upstairs and then slammed the door shut.