~ 5 ~

Symere's POV

"Yo where the fuck is Jace?!?! I'm not finna ask you again!"
I asked all the guys. I woke up and saw that Jace wasn't in bed. I thought she might've went to the bathroom but there's nobody in the bathroom. I had a feeling the guys had something to do with this.

"Bro she probably left. She was probably a hoe who needed some clothes."
Robin said. But i knew Jace was not like that. She didn't even want me to help her. I knew something was up cause Robin was pretty fidgety which is something different cause he's always very in shape as he is like my body guard.

"Jace is not like that!"
I said.

"Uzi come on! You've haven't even known the chick for a week yet so how can you be so sure?"
Meeny said.

"Yeah. How can you be so sure?"
Robin agreed.

"Because i can. And i will. I swear if any of this has to do with any of you, bes believe there finna be a world war 3 between us! And i don't care how far back our friendship goes."
As i made what i said clear, i saw Robin acting very off. He's never been this lost.

"Robin, you good?"
I asked as Robin stared right at me.

"Robin?"

He ain answer which jus fed into my suspicion.

"Huh? What?"

"I said you good my nigga?"

"Ye-yeah sure i mean totally."

"Uzi what you want to do?"
Milly asked.

"Life goes on mane, buh imma figure out what the fuck is going on."

"You still doing your last concert?"

"Hell yeah."
I said even though i was kinda lost.

"Y'all can leave now. I gotta do my shit."
I told everyone. They all slowly left my room but i asked Milly to stay back.

"Wassup?"
He asked.

"I need to figure out what happened to Jace and i have a feeling this has to do with Robin. Now i know how you and Robin are like best friends. You think you can get a lil information out of him?"
I asked him.

"Yeah, but all i can do is try cuh you know Robin a secretive ass nigga."

"Yeah. Just try to get as much out of him as possible."

"Aight."

We did our handshake and he left my room.

Milly POV

Now as you read, Uzi gave me an order. Everything around here happens according to him and if it doesn't, well then shit that you don't wanna hear about will happen.

I walk into his hotel room.

"Ay Robin."

"Wassup?"

"You know what happened to Jace?"

"Na-Nah nigga wh-why you ask?"
Robin was stuttering which meant he was lying.

"Jus wondering."
I casually replied back.

"O-oh I m-mean it's not th-the end of the world r-right?"

"Nigga you know me and you best friends so if any of this has anything to do with you...jus tell me and I'll help you out."
I said trying to get him to fall for my trick.

"Aig-aight buh don't tell Uzi."

And at this moment, i knew Robin would get fucked up.

"You got it."

"I forced Jace to leave cuh she a whole hoe! She gone play my bro and thas not happeing."

"True true. Well, i am hungry, you want anything?"

"Na-nah."

I walked out his room and made my way to Uzi's.

I knocked and he opened.

"So, you know how you thought Robin had something to do with the Jace situation?"

"Yeah."

He sounded so calm buh i knew that wasn't gone last long.

"Yo-You were right."
I hesitating in telling him but i did.

I saw his eyes filling with anger.

"What the fuck he do?"
Uzi said in a seriously serious tone.

"Bro calm down."

"What he do?"
He started to raise his voice.

"He told me he forced Jace to leave cause he thought she would play you."

I felt bad for Robin buh he gone get what he deserved.

Uzi got up off the bed and rolled up his sleeves.

"Uzi don't. You gone ruin your image cause of him."

"IF YOU TRY TO STOP ME, WON'T END WELL." (Lyrics from #navuzimetro PT2)
He sternly said so i let go of his arm but start following him.

He kicked open Robin's hotel room door and i saw Robin sitting on his bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"Yo Uzi look at this."

He showed Uzi a video of Boonk (BOONK GANG FYM!!!) and started laughing but his laughing soon faded when he noticed how mad Uzi was.

"WHERE THE HELL IS JACE?"
Uzi asked Robin.

"You told him didn't you?"

Robin looked at me while i just put my hands up in surrender.

"Robin I am not asking you again. Where is Jace?"
The way Uzi was talking was scaring me.

"Honestly, I don't know. I just told her to leave and she left."
Robin said in all honesty.

"Come on Milly. We gone look for her."
Uzi and i were about to walk out the hotel room but he stopped turned around and said a couple of things to Robin.

"Don't think i am done with you. We got a lot of settling to do."
Uzi sternly told Robin.

I could tell Robin was scared cuh we know what Uzi is capable of doing.

~~~~

Me and Uzi split up. He put his hood up and started walking one way, while i walked the other. It was raining so there was really nobody on the sidewalks.

I looked everywhere but there was no sign of Jace.

I wonder why Uzi is so worried about her to be honest. He's doing so much for a complete stranger but you don't know what's going on in his head.

Symere's POV

I wonder where Jace is. It's raining outside and it's cold as shit.

I saw a bus stop a couple feet away and i saw a female sitting there curled up. I walked closer and saw that it was...

C L I F F H A N G E R

~~~~

What y'all think gone happen to Robin?

Is the female at the bus stop Jace?

As always...COMMENT AWAYYYYYYY!