~ 2 ~

DISCLAIMER: I am skipping a couple of months to keep this story interesting. All the information that you need to know is that Jace is 6 months pregnant now and she is begging on the streets. Lil Uzi is currently on tour and is enjoying life. He is with his crew at all times now. They basically live together. If you guys wanna see the characters, just tell me and I'll dedicate a chapter to the characters, explaining who is who. That's all you need to know! I hope you like this chapter and do leave feedback.

4 MONTHS LATER

Jace Jackson POV

I rubbed my stomach while I sat outside in the cold. My life was miserable. I tried getting a job but nobody wanted a pregnant woman working at their job. I was down to my last option, begging. I have been begging for 3 months now. The bigger my stomach gets, the harder it is to walk and it's surely getting harder to beg. I was probably 6 months pregnant. I wasn't sure as I didn't go to the doctor throughout my entire pregnancy. I was getting very worried on how i would raise a child on my own when i can't even take care of myself. I don't want my child to live with me like this. I don't want my child to go through what i am. And where am i going to deliever the baby. Hospital bills cost way too much and my insurance cards are god knows where. I was really stressing out. I barely get a meal a day. I don't know what i am going to do. I had been wearing clothes that people gave me. They weren't the best but they were better than nothing.

It started snowing.

"Great. I have no warm clothes. Just this ripped up shirt and pants. I look uglier than i ever have in my 19 years of life."
I whispered like there was anyone listening to me.

I wobbled my way to the main road and sat down on the sidewalk. I watched the cars pass by and just got lost in my thoughts.

"Would I die if I got ran over by one of these cars? I mean it would be better to die than to live like this."
I whispered AGAIN.

Symere's POV

"SY! Change this shit!"
Aray shouted over the music. I was listening to Marilyn Manson but nobody seems to appreiciate his music for some reason.

"Nigga don't call me that! You know I hate when people call me by my real name!"
I shouted back.

"Buh thas yo name and you can't jus keep running away from it."
Meeny said.

"Nigga ion give 2 fucks."

"Symere, ion know what's gotten into you. You never used to be so cold hearted and you loved your name."
Robin annoyingly said.

Robin was an old friend of mine. We became friends when we were in middle school and Robin was the one who knew me the most but he was right. I used to LOVE my name, and I wasn't always like this. I turned into a cold-hearted mother-fucker after my ex-girlfriend, Brittany, cheated on me (Brittany is like the bad guy in the story buh in real life i ADORE her! I wanna be like her! Buh that ain possible. Anyways. Back to the story.) I gave her EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING she ever wanted, buh why she have to do me like that? I didn't understand buh i didn't want to either. It's just fuck it now.

"Robin leave me alone!"

"Sy you can't keep running away from reality!"

"ROBIN STOP CALLING ME SY! AND I'LL RUN AWAY FROM REALITY IF I WANT TO! IT'S MY LIFE! I GOT MON-.."
He didn't let me finish and by now, everyone was listening to our heated arguement.

"GETTING MONEY DOESN'T MAKE YOU HAPPY!"

"IT MAKES ME HAPPY!"
We went back and forth like that for a couple of minutes until our GMC truck came to a rough stop. I fell forward and everyone else just panicked.

"YO what the fuck Danny?"
I asked Danny as he was the driver.

C L I F F H A N G E R