Date

C/s = color shirt
C/b = color boots
H/l = hair length
H/c = hair color
--------------------------------------------
"Y/n! I'm so proud of you!" Christa brightly said. "Yea! Thats my Christa! Always giving a positive attitude!" Ymir said putting her arm around Christa.
"You guys it's not really a big deal." I said while looking in the mirror at your outfit which was c/s with a pair of blue jeans and a c/b with a small coat since it's getting freezing over here. "If it's not a big deal then why did you call all of the girls two hours ago just to prepare a outfit?" My jaw drop at Mikasa comment that then made me lose all of my confidence.
"It really is a big deal then." I said gloomy. " "Uhhh actually it's not because what kind of guy will go out for coffee on the first date?" Sasha said while munching on a bag of chips. "Sasha it's not a date, just a small little hand out and of your gonna eat all my snacks then you have to pay up." Sasha then pull out a 20 dollar bill sadly then continue eating.
"Ugh. Shush everyone we are suppose to be boosting up her confidence, not lowering it down!" Petra said with a small smile then gave me a thumbs up.
"Alright everyone, on a scale of 1-10 how is this outfit?" "10!" Sasha and Christa said. "9." Annie and Mikasa said emotionless. "8." Ymir and Mina said. "Alright then the average is 9!" Petra said. "Alright one more thing..." She while putting black eyeliner and mascara and comb your h/l h/c.
"Alright y/n! Show him who's the biggest cutie he ever seen!" Petra said happily.

Marco pov
"Ha, not looking bad Marco!" Jean said. "It's really not that spacial." Which was just a plain white long sleeve, blue jeans, black and white converse and a small comfortable coat.
"Alright Marco! He's gonna a fine looking lady!" Reiner said. "Wish I could be you Eren said now patting my back. A small blush appear on my face which I then look down and smile. "Alright Marco let's practice with the note cards I prepared for you." Jean said. "What the hell!" Eren said now making the room go silent.
"Marco don't need some stupid note cards. He have to win her heart with his own personality." "Tch, whaaattt? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard." "Well your name is the stupidest thing I ever heard horseface!!"
Everyone in the room started laughing which then lead to Eren and Jean to start fighting which Armin try to break it up.
"You know, your really lucky to get y/n. She is one hell of a good looking fine thing-" "Y/n is not a "thing"!" I yelled making everyone attention turn to me and Reiner. "Y/n is a nice beautiful PERSON and does need to have a label as "thing"!" I ranted without even thinking. My face then turn red as I realize everyone was staring. "Well someone in love." Connie said making everyone except for Berthodlt to make "ooohhhhh" noise. My face got even redder making me look at the ground. "Come on guys! Wish Marco a good before he go." Een said which then made everyone saying good luck, and just before i was gonna go Reiner said, "Just dont have too much fun." I roll my eyes and continue walking to the coffee shop.

Moments Later

As i got closer to the coffee shop door, i saw a girl and quickly open it for her. "Thank you-Oh! Hi Marco." I then look down to the girl face quickly realizing that was y/n I open the door for. I smile big and brightly and said, "Hey i didn't even realize you." We both giggle as we walk into the shop looking for a seat for the both of us. I pull out the chair for her and which she said 'thank you' and blush.

Your pov "You know you look pretty beautiful today." Marco complemented while still looking at his menu. "Oh umm thank you! You dont bad yourself!" He smile and put his menu down. "So what are you thinking about getting?" "Oh i was planning on getting f/c! What about you?" "Just a espresso." The waiter then came by and we told her our order and she happily gave our coffee to us. "So tell me more about you y/n." "Oh me? There's really not a lot about me."
Marco then place his hands on his chin. "A pretty girl like you? I'm pretty sure there's a lot about you, like your favorite color and food maybe." "Oh please don't get started about food. You remember back in high school how Sasha and Connie got detention like everyday for stealing extra food from the lich ladies?" "Yea! And then they had to pay a huge check on the last week of school or they will be given summer school." Me and Marco then started laughing at our hilarious high school moments. "You know back on high school I've, always had a crush on you and it's funny how I never knew your name or that we never knew each other even though we knew each other friends." "Yea come to think of it, when the gang use to have sleepovers both of us were there at the same time but I guess was too shy to even say hi to you." Marco continue to stare at you with his mouth sightly open making me blush and look away until he spoke up. "No way. I-i just thought you didn't like me and thought you we're until Bertholdt so I just didn't try at all." High key, Marco was true. You did indeed like Bertholdt and still do but not as much since you will always catch him staring at Annie.
"Well Bertholdt seem like he was into Annie and plus he was the only one on the same grade as me who actually came to talk to me." "Well I guess we both thought at the end of the day huh?" I giggle and laugh "Yea I guess so."
"Hey don't you think we should start going. The snow is coming down a bit faster." "Yea totally agree just let me pay-" He cut me off by then grabbing my hands and said, "I ask you to come so let me pay." Without hesitation he place the money on the table and we left the shop. As we was walking i walk a bit closer to him. He the look at me with a blush in the corner of eyes. I blush as well continue looking forward. I then felt him grabbing my hand. I smile and squeeze his hands tight making both of us blush madly.
*******************
"Oh look there's my house." "Y-yea." "Marco?" "Polo." We look at each other then both started laughing loudly. "You know you're a funny guy." He smile and squeeze my hands. "Y/n, can we do this again sometimes?" "Yea of course! I had really fun with you." We then stop at the front door of my house. "Wait y/n! Before you go, can I kiss you?" His face immediately turn red and he put his hands up in defense. "Wait! I didn't mea-" I place my lips onto his shuting him up. He immediately kiss back deepening the kiss. After about what seem like about 5 minutes his pull back making us stare into each other eyes. "Maybe you should back inside, it's getting cold out and I think you friends are readying to ask you questions." I look at him confuse and which he then turn me around which I saw all of my lady friends recording and staring heavily at us. I then smile and said, "Bye Marco." As I walk into my small condo.