Cleanup

author pov
Your eyes softly open as the raze of sunlight hit tour eyes. You dat up and look around your living room to see everyone sleeping. Annie slept faceing towards the left end so you couldn't really see her face. Reiner slept facing the ceiling. Bertholdt somehow laid his foot over Reiner chest. Connie rest his head on the end of the couch while his body on the floor. Sasha laid right next to him. Eren sleeping on the other couch stretch out while Armin and Mikasa slept with their back press against the couch. Ymir cuddling with Christa on the corner of the couch. Then you and Marco cuddling in the middle. You seen to be the only one awake which is weird since you were not a morning person. You then realize someone was missing. You stood up and look around wondering where the hell was Jean? Munch. You and Jean stare at each other as he ate the last f/c cookie. "Jean! That was the last one!" You whisper yelled. He started to eat it quicker. You then quickly but quietly ran to him. "Ow stop it y/n!" Jean whisper yelled back as you tackle him and tried to pry open his hand to get the rest of the cookie. "Y/n no! This is my breakfast!" "But I was thinking about eating it all night!" This went on for ages until you felt yourself being lift into the air. "Hey!" "You two are loud." Reiner said sounding tired. Your jaw drop and your eyes widened as Jean ate the rest of the cookie. You sigh sadly knowing the cookie is now gone. Reiner set you down and place his chin on your head. "Man it's just a cookie, I can just buy you another one." "But it won't be the same." You pouted sadly. "Okay fine Jean your going to buy her one since you ate it." "What! No way in hell in going to buy her one." Reiner rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. He then showed Jean something making him blush instantly. "If you don't then I will show all the girls." "O-okay f fine." You push both of your lupus to the side. "Hey I wanna see!" "Sorry y/n you can't unless Jean doesn't buy you those cookies. Jean roll his eyes and look away.  You roll your eyes as well then look at your sleeping friends. I then notice Ymir just string at us. I stick my middle finger at her. She did the same right back. I got up and walk to the kitchen. I grab two pans then walkk to Marco. "Marco wake up or you will have to wake up in a rude way." You place soft kisses on his cheek. His eye flutter open and he look at you with a cute heart warming smile. Good now that he awake. Bang! Bang! Bang! You repeatedly bang the two pans together, but closely near Ymir. "Ugh! Okay y/n we get it!" Ymir groan. "Hm, I guess y/n doesn't really like you then, Ymir." Reiner chuckle. "Tch the same to you no neck. But I think her and Marc-" "ALRIGHT EVERYONE!Bye! Never come back!" You said as you started banging the pans even harder. You then wave to all your friends that were leaving your small apartment. "I'll be back and you know it!" Reiner shouted and wink at you but to only received a slap from Annie. A small chuckle escape your lips. "Aren't they friendly?" "Huh? Marco?" "Yup! I figure I stay and help you clean up." You two took a brief look around your living room. "Well yea I guess I need your help." You both smile at each other taking brooms and other cleaning supplies. Although you did wish you invited Levi so he can force everyone else to clean but hey, at least you get to spend time with freckle face cutie. But you feel like you just really want to ask Marco something. It was in your mind all day but you couldn't just hold it in anymore. "Marco?" You sigh out. "Yea?" You froze there thinking of what you were going to say. You stood there for awhile until you saw Marco right in front of you. "Y/n?" He whisper softly placing a finger under your chin making you stare at him. "Do you like, I don't know-" "Love you?" He finish off. You look away softly blushing making your s/c (skin color) cheeks glow softly. "Well..." Marco look away showing his now red cheeks. "Marco if you didn't like me then why di-" "NO! I do like you! That's the whole reason why I kiss you, it's j-just that... I wasn't thinking and just...I... I don't know why I didn't ask you to be mine." Marco then place his hands on your hips and push his forehead onto yours looking down at you. "You know... It's not to late." You said bringing your hands onto each side of his cheek. With no hesitation his push his lips onto yours. You kiss back now running your fingers through his hair. He started licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you let him explore every inch in your mouth. A soft moan escape your mouth making Marco take advantage of it by deepening the kiss. "Marco..." What felt like forever Marco pull back breathing heavily. "Y/n? Would you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and said, "Of course I will." He smiled then went back kissing you.
--------------------------
Got a Xbox 1s :D