A Day with Marco

Marco pov
Holy shit! Holy shit! Im actually dating y/n! I stared at my now shaking hands. If I keep shaking like this, I'm going to end up a sweating mess like Bertholdt! "Okay! No worries! Now just get up and make some breakfast for my beautiful princess!" "Marco?" My eyes widened then I look down seeing y/n waking up by my side. "Shut up." "Y/N! In sorry I didn't mean to wake you up! I go make-" I was cut off by pain completely taking over my face as I tried to get up but to only face plant onto the floor. "Marco! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Y/n broke into laughter than got on her knee. "Baby Marco, are you okay?" She giggle than started examing my face

Your pov
I began to closely look at Marco checking for any marks. I smile to myself knowing that you and Marco are a thing and that you will be expecting more mornings like this. I pinch Marco cheeks then kiss his lips. He instantly kiss back placing his hand under your chin. I then pull apart starting to feel embarrass. "S-sorry I didn't mean too!" Marco rub the back of his neck then chuckle. "No worries, buy I guess that means I'm okay than right?" "Yes you are. Now what about the breakfast you promise?"
***********************
"Marco you're gonna burn it!" I yelled at him as the smoke detector started to go off as he was burning the pancakes. "WHAT DO I DO?" "I DONT KNOW! I WASN'T THE ONE TO MAKE BREAKFAST!" Marco pick up the pan of now burnt pancakes and place it in the sink, turning on the water. "Y-y/n! I'm sorry I didn't mean too burn the food!" Marco started shaking as his face turn red of embarrassment. "Marco don't worry about it. It's fine." You softly giggle seeing the sign of relief. Marco then place his hands on your hips while yours slither around his neck. You two then felled into a deep passionate make out session. He slightly pull apart, mumbling,"Im so glad your mines." "And I'm so glad I'm yours." "And IM so glad I can be both of yours." "Huh-" You and Marco felt each other being squeeze together while being lift into the air. "New couple who dis?" You said but then saw Reiner. "Hey Reiner!" You said while giving him a hug. "Hey my favorite couple." "Wait but we are the only couple." Marco said. Reiner started laughing loudly making me and Marco sit there comfortable. "Anyways, guess who I brought with me?" You and Marco then stare at your doorway to see...
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Not really a cliffhanger, but how are you guys?  This was a quick chapter so it might seem shitty... Sorry.