Talk

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHJ!AAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" "Sasha stop screaming you pig!" Ymir shouted. Mikasa shove a bread into Sasha mouth making her shut up instantly. "Before we do something we need to do something. All of the girls immediately pull out there phone and sent something.
"Hey what did you guys do?" Annie then show me a video of me and Marco kissing! "Hey! Hey! Hey! Who's in that group chat?" I ask feeling nervous already know the answer. "All of the girls and guys including Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Eld, Gunther, Oluo, and Mike." Petra said. You instantly started yelling. "NO! NO! NO! WHY!!" you grab Petra collar and started shaking her violently. "What? Everyone know that you are a thing." You gasp harder and louder with your face turning even redder.  "You know y/n, i thought you said you guys were just 'hanging out.'" Annie said. Fuck you Annie. You said in your mind. Then the whole room was filled with "Yea's." From the girls agreeing with each other. "So are you two a thing now?" Sasha question. "Wait what no!" You put your hands up and wave them in defense. "So your telling me that you guys kiss but he didn't  ask you out?" Ymir said now place her arm on your shoulders like a arm rest. "I mean maybe he would ask me out on our next date?" "Oh so your are saying this is a date and not a hang out." Ymir said teasing you which of course made you giggle some how.

Marco pov

A small sigh escape my lips as i then smile feeling happy after the kiss me and y/n share. Just as i was about to insert my key into the key hole the door immediately swung open. "Wait you guys never left-" "No time for that!" Jean cut me off then pull me inside. "You guys kiss!" Armin said excitedly. "N-no we didn't." I deny not wanting anyone to know it yet. "Hey stop lying to us, we all know you guys did." Reiner then put his phone in my face. It was a video of him flexing in front of a mirror. "Uh how is this suppose to prove your point?" I ask confusingly. "Oh  sorry w-wrong video." He then show me a video of me and y/n kissing. "W-woah hey!H-ow did you get this?" "Well the girls sent it to us in a group chat." Armin said calmly. "so are you and y/n a thing now?" Jean said wiggling his eyebrows. "N-no not at a-all. I was to shy to ask her out." In the corner of my eyes i saw Bertholdt smile after hearing those words come out my mouth. "Whhat! You wasted your time just to not ask her out but kiss her?" Eren said. "Well um i just ask her next time when we have a date!" I said excitedly. "Well you better because that is a whole point of a date." Connie spoke up. Damn did i really screw up?