Late Halloween Special

"Jean!" Marco shout and ran to him and gave him a hug. I giggle then stare at Reiner. "So?" "Huh? So what?" "Don't play dumb. Are you coming?" Reiner stood there staring at me in defeat. "Have no idea what your talking about girly." "Hmph! Reiner I'm talking about the Halloween party today!" "Well yea! Of course I'm gonna be there! Wouldn't miss it for nothing!" I softly giggle then look back at Marco and Jean who were still talking. "Are you and Marco gonna dress up as a cute couple costume?" I nod my head then reply, "Yup, we are going as Pikachu and Ash." "No way! Are like gonna dress into something a little slutty, cause I wouldn't mind that." Reiner quietly whisper into my ears. I quickly pull back and started bursting out laughing in shock. This then brought attention to Marco and Jean in which they walk over here.
"Hey, what are you two idiots writing about?" "None of your ear wax!" You said. "I'm pretty sure it's bee wax." Marco corrected. "I thought it was bid wax?" Reiner said. "Tch idiots, it's bizz wax-" "WE ARE NOT IDIOTS!" Me, Marco, and Reiner yelled at him. "Oi whatever! All we wanted to know if that you and Marco are going to the party." "Hell yeah we are and you better believe it!" "Well that's great, so lets go Reiner-" "Aren't you forgetting something?" Reiner said loudly enough so everyone can hear. Jean look back a little confuse but then groaned. "Here's your stupid cookies." "NICELY like we practice! " Reiner yelled. Jean sigh and  put his arms out to give you the cookies. "Y/n your one of the most beautiful girl in the world and since i ate your last favorite cookie, I decide to be a gentleman and bought you more." Jean mumble in a mono-tone voice. "Aww thanks Jean!" You quickly took the box of cookies and started eating it, giving some to Marco. "Well anyways you two youngens we see you in an hour." "A HOUR!" You and Marco scream. Reiner and Jean left just like that

1 Hour and 30 minutes Later
Marco POV
I grab y/n hands as we got out the car. "Wow.i didn't know the party was gonna be this big" Y/n mumble. As we walk inside the house, we saw a lot of nice costumes and cool as decoration. "Ymir really did go over the top this year." I said. " Ash!  Pikachu!  It's great to see you guys." We both turn to see Ymir with a tuxedo.  " Heh yea. We didn't expect to see so much people." "Hm well freckled boy, your about to have the time of your life since YOU BE THE FIRST ONE UP IN SHOOTTSSS! " Ymir yelled getting everyone attention "Wait what no!" I tried to nicely deny them but was only to be pull near the shot table.
Y/n POV
Of course I tried to follow so my little baby won't get hurt. As I approach the crowd, I saw Ymir pushing Marco head back as she force him to chug a bottle of beer down. I'm guessing that was warm up because she layed shots glass, maybe about 20,on the table and filled each one with beer. You look at Marco competition which was Eren. Tech. Even though Marco doesn't drink, I k now for a fact that he's gonna win against Eren since he's not a heavy drinker at all. I push my way through the crowd of people and went to Marco. " Alright Marco. Me and you know damn right you can win solve we know the suicide bastard isn't even a drinker. He can't even drink the bottle of beer without getting drunk, but you know who can? You! And I know these 30 shots ain't nothing against ya so all you gotta do is do your best and won for me and you." By the time of my inspirational speech, Marco was hype and ready to go and so was Your wanting to start the competition. You step back and watch as Your set her timer. "Alright! You idiots know the rules so on your March, get set, GO!" Ymir blew the air horn and they immediately started taking shots. By 30 seconds, Marco was on his 28th while Eren was only on his 15th. You cheered loudly for your freckle face boyfriend.
It was until Reiner grab your hand and pulled you away. "Reiner? What's up?" You said as you look at him up and down and saw his costumes which was a mummy outfit. "Y/n I was kidding about the slutty outfit you know." Reiner said. You blush thinking about the outfit you we wearing. It was a short sleeve romper with a hood with ears and the bottom part only reaching to just below your butt. Of course Marco didn't really approve but with short time of the party deadline, he just ignore it. "Shut up Reiner. Anyways where the hell are you taking me?" He ignore only because you guys reach you destination which was the side of the house. "Huh? Why he-" He cut you off as he push you against the wall went supper close to you, making your bodies touch. He place his big hands on your waist slightly rubbing it gently up and down. He then started whispering into your ears. " My bad y/n, I couldn't control myself so I had to bring you out here where I can make you feel good.  Your face became hot and redder by the moment as Reiner continue his charms. He then slowly unzip your romper but only halfway. His free hand slide into your romper squeezing your breasts. "Reiner... S-stop." You moan out feeling guilty. He continues to do it but more agressievly and started grinding his hips. It was until you heard footsteps and both of you guys names being called. You push him away and zip your romper back up.
"Reiner, y/n. Why are you guys out here? And what the hell did you guys do?" Jean said with a bit of confusion and anger in his tone. "Nothing. Y/n just got a headache and felt a little hot so I came out here with her for support." Reiner lied with ease. Jean stood there a little stun but just shook his head. "Yea whatever, just... get back inside."
____________________________
Hello! Long time no see. Sorry I have not been posting a lot. It just seems like teachers lobew giving homework out on Wednesday but this was suppose to be posted on Halloween but that was like a month ago but hopefully you guys enjoyed this about 1000 words chapter and have a good day!