Chapter 1

"Elsie, I do not wish for you to think me daft but here is a small gift for you. I came across it and knew that you would use it best. Be mindful of the power though dear. Don't let it go to your head!", my dear aunt Guthrie said. She handed me what seemed to be  light up orb type keychain. With a metal plate attached. I will check it out but for now....I was here to send my aunt off to a better place. You see she had been ill for a while and the doctors don't believe that she will make it through the night.
   It was hours later and she looked at me smiled and said "use it well" drew her last breath and death was upon us.
----------- Three Months Later--------------

   It has been three months since my aunt Guthrie died. Three months and I've carried the small keychain on my person at all times. I haven't read the plaque just carried it around. I was walking home when I tripped. The keychain flew out in front of my face. The plaque catching my eye. It reads All you must do is twist me and turn me and make a wish, you'll see it will work! This seemed like a joke but I decided that as soon as I was home I would try.
   I walked through the door and took out the button. I decided to see if it would work with something small.  I wish for a free cheese pizza. Not even a minute later a knock on my door and a magnificent pizza was at my door. This proves this works. I wonder what else this can do?