chapter 4

She watched everyone and in the process began to fall asleep. By the time she got home she was so far past asleep that she did not notice her nanny bot changing her entire house.

When she woke up she found herself in a cage like structure. She was in a crib?!? When did this happen? She didn't have a crib before. She began to whine as she still could not speak. Nanny bot rushed in and picked her up into her metal arms.

It was then that she realized she was hungry. She began to whine. The Nanny Bots sensed that she was hungry and retractable boobs came out of her chest. She realized that the booze probably were her food source. So she latched on. Warm milk came shooting out of her though it was really sweet. she supposed she ain't never had milk like this before so it just be the same.

After she had finished the nanny bot placed her in a playpen. She could still not walk or talk seeing as she had not wished for the power to do that back yet. She played with the toys completely content with her decision that is until lunch time.

Though the nannybot had been very helpful she felt lack of human connection. She began to long for the human touch. But she still wants to remain a baby. Just spend the diaper disappeared. Had it really only been 24 hours?

She reached for her changing reality device that she kept in her onesie. She immediately wish the diaper back on but decided to wish the rest of humanity back to normal. Then she wished away the nanny bot. She stood up seeing as 24 hours were up and she had power of her legs back. She walked around the house just to see what the nanny had changed. It seemed as though the whole house had become baby proof. Now she could at least play by herself until she realized what she could do to get the human touch she craved.