Chapter 5

Elsie played with her toys for hours then began to feel hungry she wished herself a few baby bottles and decided it was time for bed. She climbed the stairs to her now nursery.

She discovered the issue of not being able to get up into bed. Then remembering the device she wished herself up. She fell asleep and drifted off into dreamland.

When she awoke she felt the soaking wet diaper  beneath her. The 24 hours were up so she wished herself a clean one. She hopped out of bed and decided to get something to eat. 

The house seemed empty. She wanted to be little. This hole experience has made something wake up  that she never realized could. She decided that she would venture into the city and try to figure out what to do next. She wished herself a clean set of everything and made her way out into the world. 

The world had never seemed so big to her. She walked in her neighborhood discovering that just a few blocks from her house there was a small park. She decided that she wanted to play. So she did just that. Elise played until the sun began to go down. This scared her because the dark was full of not so nice people. Remembering that she had her device, she wished herself home.

She had fun playing at the park. Tomorrow she would find something to make the house feel less empty. She climbed up the stairs and crawled into bed. It was a long day.