Chapter 9

The outcome of the green mush was just as terrible as it was going in. Eloise didn't understand why at first she felt like her insides were about to explode, but boy did it make sense after her body let out a loud fart.

She found herself enjoying the feeling, of releasing a large stinky mass into her growing diaper. She sat down in it, rubbing it around, it felt nice. Felt better than nice. Mommy walked into to the living room smelling her baby before seeing her. Mommy watched as Eloise rubbed around, Mommy loved her stinky baby.

"How's my stinky baby doing? Does she like her diapee?

Eloise's face flushed, she didn't think mommy was watching. her hands made grabby motions and for a second she forgot she had the device in her hands. It dropped to the floor and surprised mommy. This made Eloise even more embarrassed. Mommy picked both her and the device off the ground. "Baby, what is this?"

Eloise dug her face into her mommy's neck not saying anything." Eloise baby please tell mommy what it is, she would hate to have to keep it away from you baby." This made Eloise think. She would have to make a choice, either tell Mommy, or not have access to the thing that brought her all of this joy.

"Its a wish maker thingy." The way she explained it was even hard for Eloise to understand so how was mommy going to get it?

"So baby, I just have to think of a wish and it grants it for me? Like magic?" Eloise nodded her head. Mommy got an evil smile on her face. She set Eloise down in her crib shut off the lights and shut the door. Eloise was uncomfortable, it had been a while since she went and the smell was starting to get bad. Never the less she closed her eyes and soon drifted off to dreamland, when she woke up her whole world would change again.

Mommy took the device to the living room and sat on the old couch. Why did her baby have this? How Could she use it? Mommy decided that her baby was too little to have such a powerful tool and decided she would keep it and use it for herself. She started with the obvious, no job, lots of money, no responsibilities to anyone except herself. Then she began to think. What could she do? Mommy was uncomforatble on the counch so she wished for a comfortable one. Then she looked up at her baby's sad tv and dvd collection, so she wished for a better set. The improvements to the house went on and on until it was fit for both a baby slave and Mommy. Mommy was tired from all of the wishing so she layed down and called it a night. Tomorrow her baby would not know what hit her.