chapter 2

I decide to sleep for the night. I got changed into my pajamas then I had an idea. I wish for a.fluffy diaper to sleep in. I felt the fabric of my panties transform into a soft cloud. It made my legs slightly spread apart due to the thickness. It felt so good. I didn't realize I wanted this so much. It gave me an idea. If I could do what I wanted then maybe I would never have to work either. I wish that I would have enough money for everything and never have to work again. There that is taken care of. I feel that sleep is no longer something I want to do. So I grab the device and head to my living room. What to do what to do?
Then it hit me. I can do whatever I want! I wish for my clothes except my sweatshirts and sweatpants to be geared twords that of a toddler. I watched as my clothes changed. The clothes changed into tutus and overalls and such. Then I realized I had the urge to pee. I remembered that I was wearing . A diaper. I just let it release. The wariness that filled on between my crotch was nice. I decided I would stay in the diaper for a bit longer. It feels so nice. I go to the couch and lay down. I must have dozed off because the next morning I am still on the couch. I decided that I could regress further.
    Maybe someone or something could treat me like a baby and see how it goes. I wish for a Nannybot. I heard wheels and felt metal hands pick me up from behind and bring me to my room. She layer me on the bed and changed my diaper. That reminds me I can never get rashes and the diapers never leak also I have an endless supply. Seems that my old underwear drawers were now filled with all types of diapers. Good. The nanny bot lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen. She strapped me into a highchair and gave me some applesauce. With no spoon. Oh well. I dug in and my clothes became sticky. She took me now to the bathroom and a little baby bath came out of her robot stomach and she set me in it. Giving me a good clean. She dresses me in an adorable purple onesie that had a big E on it.
  She took me to the garage and strapped me into a stroller. We were now out in public. I had an idea. I had to use the restroom and it felt nice to have a full system. I wish I would have full bowels. And with that the pressure in my stomach began to increase. In exactly 30 minutes I will release this load in front of everyone and they will know it is I who did it. There it is all settled. 30 minutes flew by and we were at the park when it happened. First it was a fart. Then I felt the poor gush I to the fiaper. Then came to oee. A hiss could be heard. By now every pair of eyes was on me. Some began to laugh. In the end my diaper had turned a dark shade of brown and yellow.
   They all kept laughing. I wish that everyone had a thick diaper on and that were wearing baby clothes. They could not take it off for 24 hours. They all transformed. This should be fun!