Chapter 7 and a Quick Note

Hey All! So I am just super duper excited that this book has become so popular. I mean wow. 7k!!!! I literally don't even understand why so many people want to read this!

The thing I really don't understand is why people don't vote and comment! I want to hear your opinion. Do I suck? What should I do better? Please! Help me make this book better for you by sharing your voice! 

Also, Please follow me! As soon as I get to 20 Followers(that's seven people) I will update all of my books twice. That being said, enjoy Chapter 7 of "Reality Changing Device" 

Chapter 7:

Eloise stared at the number in her hand. She had been for the last few hours. What is happening? She wants to call her, but what if she doesn't accept her? She doesn't want to use the device, because that would be unfair to her. She wants to be accepted without magic. 

She picked up the phone. Here goes nothing. 

"Hello?"

"Uhh- Um- H-hi. I m-met y-you earlier. In the p-p-park. You gave me your number and I wanted to call to see if um- if you wanted to maybe um- well you se-"

"Honey, just text me the address and I will be right over there. Just make sure you have a clean diaper on. Alright, hun?"

"Yepp-I will text you the number"

"see you soon baby."

Eloise couldn't believe she actually did it. She called the nice woman. But what even was this woman's name? Oh well. She didn't mind the diapers. In fact, she wanted Eloise in a clean diaper. Maybe she could be her mommy. 

Eloise sat by the door. She was nervous. There was no doubt about that. She heard the door ring and answered the door. There stood the lady from earlier. Her 5'9 frame was much larger then Eloise's 4'8 frame. She had long curled blonde locks of hair, what looked to be C-cup breasts and the kindest green eyes you have ever seen. She looked down at Eloise and smiled, revealing a perfect set of teeth. This woman was the whole package. 

"My name is Marrissa, but if you want, you can call me Mommy."