OVA 1- Proposal

Hi! So since most of your seem to like this series and were a little disappointed about it finishing, I decided to make an OVA (and maybe more in the future).
Enjoy!

🌊~

"Kaiyō." Tomoes voice gently shook me from my slumber.
"Five more minutes." I grumbled, waving my hand in his face as I turned away.
"You have one minute."
"Go away!" I grumbled, hiding under my covers.
"Thirty seconds." What is he doing? "Ten seconds." I shuffled around in my head for a bit. "Five, four, three, two, one"
Suddenly, without warning, a wave of a freezing cold water was dumped on me.

"TOMOE!" I screeched and jumped out of bed, my kimono soaked.
"What's wrong? You asked me to wake you up?" He replied innocently.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I summoned a water ball and chased after him though the shrine.
"Miss Kaiyo." Mizuki sighed, stopping me in my tracks. "You always tell me not to make a mess."
"Tomoe dumped water on me!"
"But don't you belong in the sea?" Mizuki teased.
"Your next!" I shouted and Mizuki turned pale. "Why do I do this to myself. I don't even have to go to school but here I am."

Tomoe placed soft, clawed hand on my wet shoulder.
"It's the weekend sweetie."
"Then why did you wake me up so early?"
"You forget about our date." He smiled again.
"It's a little hard to remember if your being drenched with sea water."

It's been a year since the whole, Time travel mess, and things have gotten back to normal. Tomoe and I have been dating more frequently now and I think that makes two-three years now. Longer then any other Yokai dating relationship but where in no hurry.

"Let's go get you cleaned up and then we can leave." He started to push me towards the the bathroom.
"I'm the only one that needs to clean up?" I referred to his messed up hair and damp kimono from where I hit him with the water ball.
"You smell like the ocean to. bathe."
"Fine, but you have to clean up to!" I called after him and grabbed a clean plain Kimono before cleaning up.

I snuck back into my room and got changed former date. My outfit was made up of a black black singlet, a messy skirt with black leggings, flat blue boots and my opalite jewellery collection. I quickly tied my hair up into a messy bun and stuck my hairpin into it, making sure it didn't fall out.

 I quickly tied my hair up into a messy bun and stuck my hairpin into it, making sure it didn't fall out

I stepped out of my room and when to the main room. Nanami was out with Hememiko. Something about Kotaro. After he found out that Himemiko an most of her friends weren't even human I heard that things got a little unstable for a bit but everything's fine now.