OVA 2- Expecting

In honor of Tomoes Birthday, which is on the 19th of August, I decided to to make another OVA.
Enjoy!

🌊~

"Tomoe." I whispered into my fiancées soft ears. "Tomoe."
"What?" He groaned as he rolled over in the futon.
"It's Monday and believe it or not, Nanamis already up." I smiled at the Sleepy fox before dumping his school uniform on his head. "Get ready." I chuckled before leaving the room and teleporting back to the Mikage shrine.

We had recently moved out of the shrine and moved into our own house in the world over yonder. Mizuki had become the head familiar, much to Tomoes annoyance but everything is working out. Tomoe and I work there till Nanami has gone to bed then go back home for the night, only to repeat the next day.

"Mizuki! You ready?" I called to the snake and entered his room to see him fiddling with the buttons of his uniform. Nanami begged us to let Mizuki come to school. I loved the idea and Tomoe reluctantly agreed.
"Why are humans clothes so hard to do up?" He complained.
"Here..." I grabbed the shirt and started doing the buttons up and fixed up the collar. "There."
"Thanks."
"Not a problem." I smiled before going to find Nanami who was in the kitchen eating breakfast. I quickly made lunch for her as Tomoe appeared in the kitchen.

"Ready?" I asked Nanami and Mizuki as they entered.
"Yep." They both answered back and we left for the bus.
"I can't believe I'm going to school!" Mizuki exclaimed as we boarded the bus.
"It's fun till you get assignments." I sighed before jumping onto the bus.

I fiddled with the ring on my finger as we entered school grounds. Today was the first day back from break but we still have another year of school after this so this is nothing special.
"Well, well. Looks like the snake finally showed up." Kurama walked up to us four. "What's with the ring Kaiyō?"
"Tomoe proposed!" Nanami squealed and I quickly covered her mouth.
"Were surrounded by humans. Try and keep your mouth shut."
"Sorry" Nanami apologised.
"Good for you two." Kurama joined use as he entered the class room.

"Mamozono! You finally decided to show up on the first day of school!" Great. I looked over at Isobe who was walking over to him. "Wow! Look at that ring! It must be expensive." He eyed the ring on my finger.
"Extremely." Tomoe shot an icey glare at the boy and Isobe turned pale.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to pry." He ran off. I swear, if he had a tail it would be in between his legs.
"Extremely huh?"
"Don't think about it to much." Tomoe gabbed my hand and we took our seats.

"So...when's the wedding?" Kurama placed his hand on my shoulder just to annoy Tomoe.
"After school finishes this term. Then we quit. It's not like we actually need school." I shrugged.
"Who's coming?"
"It's a full ten weeks away. We haven't completely planed it yet. Gee."

The teacher arrived and everyone took their seat. He marked the role the introuced Mizuki.
"Everyone. We have new student today. This is Mizuki Inamori." Every girl in the room sighed with longing as Mizuki took his seat behind me.

I sudden wave of nausea ran over me. I felt sick.
"Sir?" I put up my hand and held my hand in front of my mouth.
"Yes Kaiyō?"
"I don't feel so well. May I be excused?"
"Yes. You may." He nodded and I rushed out of the room and I to the bathroom before emptying my stomach of my breakfast. Oh no.