Almost

After the halls had cleared out, Sera and Regina headed to their cars, with Regina promising to pull her car to the student lot to meet Sera. As the young girl waited for the familiar sleek black car to come into view Sera searched the nearly empty parking lot. Almost automatically her eyes drifted to the corner of the lot, where the increasingly familiar blue motorcycle lay. Sera immediately scanned the rest of the area and found no signs of anyone walking around or watching her. Before Sera could freak out too much, Regina's car came speeding down the road toward her. She really needs to learn how to slow down  Sera thought before deciding against criticizing someone who was helping her this much. Sera pulled out of the spot and headed towards Regina, quickly getting in front of her before heading off.

About halfway through their short drive Sera looked in her rearview mirror and noticed the dark blue motorcycle creeping up behind them. She made a quick honk to get Regina's attention and then made a gesture to look behind them. Regina caught on quickly and turned around, noticing the now fast approaching bike. Regina quickly got in the direct middle of the road, cutting off whoever was underneath the bright white helmet. Sera tried to focus on driving, knowing Regina was right behind her in case anything happened. Soon enough she could see the end of her driveway. She put on her turn signal and watched Regina do the same, noticing that the motorcycle had slowed down a bit and was trailing a few cars behind. 

Regina and Sera continued down into the parking lot and found spots directly outside Sera's building. The two sat in their cars and watched the entrance where the motorcycle was just pulling in. The biker slowly made its way towards the two parked cars, focusing on Regina's, which made Sera pause. Suddenly a realization came clouding down on her. If whoever was following her was, in fact, from the school, if they recognized Regina she would be in a lot of danger. Sera quickly got out of her car and slammed the door, startling both the biker and Regina, who was staring at her wide eyed, wondering what in all hell she thought she was doing. 

Sera took a deep breath and started walking towards the biker, keeping her face hardened though she was slowly coming back to reality and the fact that she was walking directly toward a potentially violent man. She turned to take a quick look back, and noticed Regina getting ready to run out after her. Regina watched as the young girl noticed her starting to get out of the car and paused when she saw Sera mouth the word 'no.' Regina was conflicted, their was no way she was going to let Sera get into any kind of danger, but Sera looked determined and sure of herself, making Regina slowly remove her hand from the handle of the door and sit low down in the seat. She watched as Sera smiled faintly before turning back to the biker, who had watched Sera's actions but could thankfully not see Regina in the front seat. Sera stared at the man in front of her, looking for anything familiar, anything at all that could let her know who the mystery stalker was. 

The biker stayed completely still. Under the dark tinted helmet, he was smiling at the thought of Sera seeing who he really was. It was almost comical; the girl, who less than a week ago was huddled in her mother's closet, stared at him with determination as she stepped ever so slightly forward. Even with the steely look and quiet resignation, he could see the fear just below the surface. It brought him so much joy to see exactly how paper thin Sera's façade was. As much as he would have loved to act right then and there, the biker stayed still, knowing there was a witness watching through the small back window of the car right next to Sera's. Though he hadn't been able to see who the driver of this new vehicle was, he recognized the hearse like design from the high school parking lot, and made a mental note to keep an eye out for it. 

Before long Sera was just about face to face with the biker, and the terror began to bubble up in her throat. But she couldn't back down yet, she had to know who was standing in front of her. As slowly as can be to avoid notice, Sera's hand raised, ready to flip up the helmet's visor, hoping to at least get a look at part of his face. But just as her hand reached its target, the mystery man grabbed her hand tight and yanked her forward, her head going right next to his shoulder. The biker turned toward her ear and whispered faintly, not yet, before pushing Sera away from him and speeding off. Sera stood still, shocked and terrified, but also angry that she had gotten so close without getting any answers. As the bike left her view, Sera screamed in anger, barely registering Regina wrapping her arms around her.