Stay

PLEASE READ:

Thank you all so much for reading this story and putting up with my erratic posting, I'm doing what I can. 

I would also like to give a huge shoutout and thanks to @_midnightmasquerade_ for the amazing new cover, I'm so obsessed with it! Go check out their page and show some support!

Okay note over, Enjoy! 

:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cab pulled up outside of Sera's door, but both women hesitated to get out. Regina was more nervous than she'd ever been in her life, but Sera just didn't immediately notice where they were. Her head was still facing the roof of the vehicle, and only noticed her surroundings when the driver made a loud grunt, obviously displeased at the stagnant passengers. Sera looked at the meter and grabbed the money out of her wallet to pay the driver before stepping out of the vehicle. She turned around to face the car and noticed Regina sitting quietly, still not moving from her spot. 

"Are you going to get out? Or are you just going to sit their all night?" The driver grunted again at the thought of having to wait here any longer. 

"Maybe I should just go home? It's pretty late.." Regina trailed off, unsure of what she should do, but knowing what she desperately wanted to. 

"Just come in for a little bit. You can sober up and then go get your car and go home." Regina sat and thought for a few moments before an even louder grunt came from the driver seat. Regina rolled her eyes and got out of the car before thanking the driver with a sickly sweet attitude and walking toward Sera's  home. 

The two walked inside, and Sera immediately kicked off her shoes, inviting Regina to do the same before going to her room to change. 

"I'll be right back," Sera called already halfway down the hallway. " Make yourself at home."

Regina sat down on Sera's couch and turned on the television, finding a late night run of Three's Company and settling in. A few moments later Sera returned, now wearing a comfortable pair of flannel pj pants and a white tank top. Regina noticed very quickly that Sera was no longer wearing a bra, and tried to keep her vision on the television. Sera looked at the TV and smiled at Regina's choice of show, before reaching next to the couch and grabbing two bottles of water and two bags of chips, handing one of each to Regina.

"You keep snacks next to your couch?" Regina asked, amused at the thought. 

"I have snacks strategically placed all around the house, laziness breeds creativity." Sera winked at Regina which made Regina throw her head back and laugh. She had truly never met anyone quite like Seraphina, and she enjoyed that. Sera was one of a kind, and Regina was determined to keep uncovering all of the pieces of her personality.

The two continued to talk and eat their snacks quietly while watching Three's Company, every so often pausing conversations to laugh at something that was happening onscreen. At one point Regina glanced at Sera and was surprised to see her fast asleep. Unsure of what to do, she looked around awkwardly. She got up from the couch to try and wake her up, before noticing the buzzing in her pocket from her cellphone. She quickly walked into the kitchen to avoid disturbing Sera and pulled out her phone, seeing Olivia's name flashing on the screen. She answered the call and heard music blaring, she pulled the phone away from her ear before saying hello.

"Hey where are you? It's been like two hours." 

"I was making sure Sera got home and ended up getting distracted watching television. You're still at the bar?"