Drinks

Quick note: 

Thank you for reading! I was hoping somebody could help me out. I want to change my book cover( the current one is years old). I love the current cover but I want a change. However I'm terrible at Photoshop and creating covers and basically everything that isn't writing lol. So if anyone has good computer skills please message me! I would love it if one of my readers would create the cover. 

Thank you! 

Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sera almost crawled to her water bottle at the end of practice, her breath ragged and sweat showering her. For some reason Olivia worked the girls non stop today, and Sera could see everyone else in the group doubled over against the walls, equally overworked. Olivia on the other hand was pacing around the room, not even phased by the intensity of the practice. Every so often she would glance at her phone, look away dejectedly and pace faster. Sera continued to watch her as she caught her breath. After a few moments she couldn't take it anymore and rushed in front of Olivia, forcing her to stop moving and look up from her phone.

"Is everything okay, you seem really stressed." Olivia looked at her for a few moments before sighing and shrugging her shoulders.

"Just some personal issues I've been dealing with. I don't really have anyone to talk to so I try and put all my frustrations out on the dance floor."

"I can see that," Sera said lightheartedly. Olivia gave her a deadpan look that sobered her up quickly. "I mean, it was an intense practice that's all. As for not having anyone to talk to, I'm right here and I'm a very good listener."

Olivia smiled softly and pulled Sera off to the side where it was more private.

"It's Regina," Olivia started, which made Sera stiffen, but Olivia didn't seem to notice and continued. "Lately she's been out a lot more than usual. She tells me it's her job but she was a teacher before this and she was never out this often. I'm just worried she might be seeing someone else. I know I should give her the benefit of the doubt but for some reason everything feels different. She's supposed to be coming here but I haven't heard from her in hours."

Sera was overwhelmed, she knew she was a big reason for Regina's absence but she wasn't going to admit that to Regina's suspicious girlfriend. Just as she was about to respond Olivia continued in a quiet whisper.

"Don't tell anyone I said this but I think she's seeing a student." Sera could've fainted then and there.

"What makes you think that?" Sera barely sounded out. She tried not to let the panic show on her face. Olivia had no idea she was a student, let alone the one that almost kissed her girlfriend less than four hours ago.

"Well I don't know for sure, it's just something that keeps nagging away in the back of my mind. Regina's first day on the job she was hours late to pick me up from the studio and she said it was because of some student she forced to help her out. Apparently the girl hated her, but now.. I guess I'm not sure of anything, but since that day she's been spending a lot of time out and I don't know what to think." Sera racked her brain for some semblance of a response to the huge bomb Olivia had just dropped on her.

"I really don't think you have anything to worry about," Sera started, cringing at the utter nonsense she was sure would come out of her mouth. "From what I can tell Regina loves you, and I don't think she's the type to cheat. You said she started staying out late ever since her job started so maybe she's telling you the truth and her job is just demanding."