Prologue

Author's Note : Yeah I know you peeps don't like reading A/N's...I know because I do that too...anyways this is my first fanfic ever and I got this idea in the bus with my bff when it was raining cats and dogs..!! Hope you enjoy it !! (under editing)

Hiya! This is CSW's friend, PJF. Imma help her edit this story...in a way you can say that I am her co-writer.

(Bold is CSW and italics is PJF. Both bold and italics are both of us.Yes we are collaborating.)

Dan's Pov.
"Are you kidding me Fiske !! " Dan Cahill yelled at the reciever. "No Dan, I am not." Fiske replyed in a Duh voice. "Why us ? Why can't they stay at the Wizard's place, or..the Starling's or even the Holts ?" Dan said.

"The Wizards are travelling , the Starlings are at the Oxford University and as for the Holts, they are in Athens. Soo that leaves you people." Fiske informed.

Dan started fake sobbing. (T~T) (A/N: This wasn't my idea okay !? Shhh..)

"THIS IS TORTURE ! HOW CAN WE LIVE WITH SNAKES! They...." Dan stopped and thought for a second. "Okay fine never mind." The 15-year old teen grumbled, his mind in a faraway place.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When Fiske next spoke, his voice seemed smug. "And what exactly prompted you to this decision?"

"Shut up!" Dan practically shouted and slammed the receiver down.

~line break named bob the titan.~

Amy was attracted by all the shouting and came running down the stairs.

"What the hell Dan! Why were you shouting?! And who was on the phone?" she asked panting. "Whoa there sis! Calm down..wait actually don't..." Dan said " Do you know what Fiske just told me? The Kabras are coming here to stay!!"

At the mention of the Kabras Amy's face flushed. 'Is she falling for the Cobra again?' Dan thought 'I will not let it happen.The Cobra broke my sister's heart enough times...' He still shuddered at the thought of the Korea incident. 'But the female cobra is cute...Wait what? No way'

"Hello! Earth to Daniel!" Amy said waving her hand in front of his face. This brought him back to reality. Why was she grinning?

"Why are you grinning? Excited 'cause you will see a certain Cobra?" Dan teased. ".......why were you lost? Thinking about a certain female Cobra?" she said while smirking.

"Obviously not ...I mean...NINJA LORDS DON'T FALL IN LOVE! EW!"He said practically yelling his throat off, his face redder than a tomato while Amy just laughed.

This is going to be a long visit....

A/N:
Hope you like it!! Is the chapter length okay ?Please comment. Constructive critisism accepted R&R..:)
Editing in a bus....never again....*shudder* now my back hurts... Especially no editing when the bus is going round turns at freakin 60 kmph  0.o
Cause we! Are never ever ever!
Gonna ride on a bus forever. -_-