Chapter 1

AMY'S POV.

'Oh no! Ian Kabra was coming to stay at their mansion. How much more sappy can this get?' thought Amy. "Dan I am going to the library!"

"I don't care." was his reply. Hmmm....someone is really pissed off. Though she thought that he wasn't actually very angry... (A/N:*evil cackling laughter in the distance*) She sighed and left for the library.

As she was walking down the staircase, the doorbell rang. Ugh! Couldn't people let her at least read in peace? Oh wait! There was no word like peace in the Cahill vocabulary. She ran and opened the door,only to reveal...

*drumroll*

Ian Kabra and his annoying Prada princess sister Natalie!

"Hey love. Pleasant to meet you." Ian said in his silky British accent.
"How many times have I told you not to call me love?" She retorted. She wasn't the same shy, stuttering, blushing Amy now that the clue hunt had ended. Ian looked almost startled by Amy's comeback and Natalie was bored to death. Amy sighed and gestured them to come in.

~a pwitty wittle line break~

IAN'S POV.

Natalie had been whining about her dress and nails the whole car ride. But he did not care...because there was only one thing going on in his mind, that was, Amy...those beautiful jade green eyes, the cute little stutter of her's, the way she blushed whenever Ian confronted her! Heck! Her everything was cute.

Though he doubted that she was still the same. The clue hunt had changed her a lot. He was interrupted from his train of thoughts when Natalie nudged him and informed him that they had reached the mansion..

A/N:
I know this was short.But I still updated within a week,so don't kill me(°v°)....(credits given to percyjacksonfree2003 )
Yeesh. Editing in a bus is the WORST! My suggestion: NEVER EVER TRY IT UNLESS YOU WANT A SORE BACK FOR DAYS.