Chapter 10

Dan's Pov:

The next day, Dan woke up to see an asleep Natalie and Amy beside him. They had a worried expression on their face. But why?

The only thing he could recall was....was..?

Oh.

*Flashback*

He was having a conversation with Amy and then he felt pain in his chest. He grabbed it and cried in pain.

It was becoming unbearable . He could feel the nurse doing CPR, but only barely . The tugging feeling in his heart was increasing and he could not breathe.

He was almost going to give up. The pain in his heart was telling him to quit. But the thoughts of Amy and Nellie, even Natalie was making him fight. He had to live for his loved ones,  make babies with Natalie and hold his niece or nephew. Last thing he saw was Amy bawling and and everything went black.

*end of flashback*

"Oh Dan you awake." Natalie said.

"Mm-hm" he was not really in a mood of giving back some sarcastic comment.

He stared into those beautiful amber orbs and was brought back to reality when Amy coughed.

Natalie's Pov:

Dan looked so cute and peaceful when he slept. And then he woke up.

"Oh Dan you awake." She said.

"Mm-hm" was his intelligent answer.

He was staring at her with those beautiful green eyes of his when Amy coughed behind the scene.

She blushed a bit and then herd Amy say," I'll go out."

A/N:

I know, very short. But I am going through a serious writers block and exam fever cause my exams are starting from Monday (duh). So maybe after two weeks or so I will try to update regularly. Until then eat some virtual cookies (::)(::)(::) 🍭🍭🍮🍮🍕🍕🍘🍘