Chapter 12

~~~~~time skip to 6 months~~~~~

Amy's Pov:

It's been 6 months since the Kabras came and shifted to their own homes, it was of course nearby their house. Not that Amy minded anyway.

Wondering where she is right now? Oh in the hospital, sitting outside with Nellie in the waiting room while Dan was having his leg amputated.

The doctors said that there was no other way of getting rid of the tumor, better not create a situation of metastases.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.

And here is Amy Cahill sitting idol, doing nothing. Nothing better of life, of her brother, complete nothing.

nothing

NOTHING

NOTHING

N
    O
        T
           H
               I
                  N
                      G

She sighed wearily,  her head in her hand while Nellie was rubbing her back.

"Nel?"

"Yes kiddo?"

"Am I some magnet of some kind? Who only attracts bad luck?"

Nellie had the nerve to laugh. She sniffed slightly but didn't answer.

*cue the pathetic sad music playing in the background*

Then out of the blue, Nellie asked ," Do you believe in God?"

Amy didn't have an answer to a question for the first time in her life.

Did she believe in God? Just a matter of  □Yes or □No.

Does God exist? If he did, why would Dan be her getting his leg cut off? WHY would there be people ready to kill these two innocent children? And WHY would these two siblings be fighting for their lives when they DEFINITELY should be playing video games and doing high school stuff?

So many Why's. Why is life so cruel? Why in motherfucking hell is she a Cahill?

"Amy Cahill?" The doctor comes finally. How long had the amputation lasted? Oh yeah 6 hours.

6 MOTHERNATUREFUCKING HOURS.

Amy stood up facing the doctor with bloodshot eyes. She quickly wiped away the tears she didn't know she had been shedding.

But...The doctor was smiling.

"The amputation went successfully. He's still unconscious but will wake up by an hour or two. And I need to talk to the guardian. Ms.Gomez will you come with me?"

"Yeah sure doctor. Hey kiddo, don't go anywhere okay?" She said like a mother.

Amy felt herself smiling a bit and nodding.

Nellie's Pov: (finally)

Nellie went along with the doctor leaving Amy behind.

She felt bad for everything. Everyone.

The doctor's words snapped her out of her strain of thoughts.

She said," Ms. Gomez, I'll need you to sign some documents as a guardian. And here is the prescription for some medicines he'll need to take. Also, don't worry everything's going to be alright. Okay?"

Everything's going to be alright. As if.

She didn't believe those words anymore. Nobody will after going through the life of a Cahill.

She nodded and took the prescription with her rushing to the chemist below in the hospital.

     ~~~time skip to 2/3 hours😛~~~

General Pov:

Dan had woken up but they were still not allowed to go in there. Ian and Natalie have come too.

"You can visit him now." The doc said kindly.

Dan was sitting upright. He smiled a bit when they came in.

Natalie ran to him and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. They stayed in that position for quite a few minutes, until Ian cleared his throat and said," Natalie I know you were very eager to meet your boyfriend,  but we're her too, you know."

They both broke out of the hug faces flushed. All of them (excluding very red Dan and Nat) laughed a bit and then surprisingly, Ian Bro hugged Dan.

"Don't you dare break my sister's heart, okay Daniel?" Ian whispered.

Dan smirked and said," I could say the same thing, Cobra."

Amy came over and slapped Dan on his cheek, not very hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" Dan complained, frowning.

"For being annoying and a doofus."

"Love you too sister."

And then hugged him hard.

"You won't be the same Dan again huh?" She teased.

"Hey! don't you all treat me like I am invalid, okay? Look at the bright side, I am half cyborg now!"

Cue laughter.

Amy hugged him again, though this time Nellie, Ian and Natalie joined as well.

A/N:
Sorry for the wait. But I guess I am ending the story. I'll try to update the last chapter ASAP. Please vote if you like the chappie!
R&R

~CSW:)