Chapter 6

Amy's POV:

Amy walked off to her room and quickly took bath and changed into something decent.

She took a deep breath and went down to face her brother's wrath. He sounded really upset when she shouted at him. But he totally deserved it, who was he to decide whom should she be dating?

She sighed and went down only to meet up with the ambrosial smell of chicken enchiladas.

Dan was sitting on the family table.

That sounded so odd...."family"

"I am sorry Dan. I really am" she told him in a sorry voice.

He didn't answer,didn't even look at her. Instead,he said," Nellie do it fast! I am hungry."

Amy sighed.(she sighs a lot.*sigh*)

Dan's POV:

Just after his little "fight" with Amy, he ran towards his bedroom and slammed the door shut as tears rolled down his cheek.

You can't decide my life Dan.I am 18 for gods sake!

Kept on playing in his mind over.and.over.again.

Frustrated, he threw the nearest thing behind without looking.

"That could have hit me, you know Daniel."

He heard someone saying. He was so startled that he jumped 5ft. in the air.

"Gosh Tally! You scared the shit outta me." He said as green eyes met amber ones. 

She just rolled her eyes and went to the spot where Dan was sitting.

"What's the matter?" She asked him. He just shook his head.

"I just lost my specs. Reading glasses you know."

She looked shocked for a second and then a smile tugged on her beautiful lips..

"I didn't know you could read."

"Hey! I am offended."

If he was trying to divert the topic, he was doing a great job.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked him concern etched in her voice.

"I fought with Amy this morn."

"What for?"

"Ian and Amy had...you know what. So I got a little pissed off."

Both of them were sitting now, close.
A little too close than comfortable.

"Dan, if I were you, I would be worried about the guys who tried flirting with her last night. And she is 18 now, so you technically don't have rights to tinker in her relationship." She said.

"But she is my sister! I can't see her in pain. And I've been having a little issues myself."

"And what exactly are your 'little issues'?" She said smirking.

At the moment, Natalie's hand was on top of his hand, making soothing circles to calm him down.

"I like this girl, but the problem is that she would never like me back." He said sighing in defeat.

"Same here." She said.

"You like a girl ?" Dan smirked.

"Of course not you doofus!" She shrieked.

"There's this really cute boy. But he would never like me because of the things I did to him." She continued

He found himself disappointed that Natalie liked another boy.

"How bout a kiss?" He asked.

"I can't kiss you if Amy or worse Nellie barges in." She said.

"I'll make sure they don't."

"Okay, when?" She said smiling. Who knew they would agree on something this smug.

"How 'bout now?"

Both of them started leaning forward until there lips met.

Sparks flew all over his body as their lips moved in sync. His hand grabbed her waist to pull her closer. Her petite hands wrapped around his neck as she started to mess with his already messy hair. (A/N: The pic above Is Datalie kissing. If it does not suit their appearances...deal with it)

This was the best moment of his life since he ate the 'Chocolate souffle' made by Nellie, their former au pair, now guardian, more like big sis.

Soon enough their little 'kiss' turned into a hardcore make out session.

They kissed until they were out of breath and their lips ached.

They finally let go of each other and Dan was jumping in the inside from joy, his heart was racing a 100 mile per hour. He kissed Natalie Karbra and she kissed him back!

"Well, are you going to tell her?" She said blushing slightly, though he would never say that because he loved his life .

"I just did" he paused and continued" my feelings for you were messed up at first, but now I am certain. I like you Tally. Like really very much."

"I like you too Dan." She said and they shared another kiss. This indeed is the best day of his life.

Then he heard slight chuckles. He was suddenly in alert mode when he saw Nellie standing outside grinning like a mad man.

"Not a single word about this Nellie. And since how long were you standing here?" He said.

Nellie started to laugh and said,
"Since you two started eating you faces. Finally! You two were really under denial weren't you? Kiddos!".

"And come down for lunch. I made chicken enchiladas! " she said while leaving the two teenagers inside.

And enchiladas enhanced the goodness of his day..little did he know something terrible was waiting for him.

A/N:
Yay! I updated. Cheezy?A little OOC were they? Who cares this is my fanfic.
PLEASE REVIEW. I will take a few suggestions from you amazing readers.

~CSW :)