IX*

One Month Until the Wedding

I awoke to the smell of pancakes. I immediately hopped up and rushed to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth before making my way to the kitchen.

There he was shirtless, flipping pancakes. I stared at him and smiled. It still hadn't set that I would be with this man for the rest of my life.

"Buogiorno, tesoro." he announced without glancing at me

I walked up to him with a smile. I hugged him from behind, taking in his scent.

"Buogiorno." I whispered into his ear

"You hungry?" he asked me

"Mhmm hm." I responded

He turned around to look at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a long kiss. When he pulled away, he caressed my face with his fingers. I closed my eyes instinctively as his fingers rested on my face.

He turned his attention back onto the pancakes, but I hovered next to him, not wanting to leave his side.

"Let's buy a house today." he said

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked me

"Nothing." I said shaking my head, "Let's do it."

"It's the last thing on our to do list for the wedding." he told me

"We still need rings."

"Okay, let's buy a house and wedding rings today."

"Rings first." I compromised

"Rings first." he agreed

He made our plates and we ate while talking about the house we wanted. I couldn't focus much on the conversation as I stared over at him. I began rubbing my barefoot up and down his leg.

"What are you doing?" he asked me mid-sentence

"Nothing." I said innocently

He put his fork down and pushed his plate to the side. He signaled for me to come over to him. I didn't hesitate to rise from my seat and straddle his lap. I stared into his eyes as I felt his hard on through my thin shorts.

"How did I get so lucky?" he whispered

"I ask myself that everyday." I joked

He looked down at his watch and then back up at me.

"I set up an appointment at two to see houses." he told me

"I only need thirty minutes." I smiled at him

"You know we're never good at quickies."

I ignored him and removed my shirt to expose my breasts. His attention was transfixed on them. I began kissing his neck and lifted slowly so I could take off my shorts. He felt me up and helped me take off my shorts once they were past my knees. He lifted me up by my butt and placed me on the table.

I leaned back and watched him as he pulled down his pajama pants. He rubbed me through my panties with his thumb before moving my panties to the side. He elevated my legs to align my mound with his dick. He slowly entered me, forcing a small moan to escape my lips.

At first, his strokes were gentle and slow. His motions torturous, but still had me gasping. He held my legs in the air to control his speed. I gripped his forearms and stabbed him with my nails. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I screamed out.