Ch. 10 The Restoration of a Samson

Humphrey here. Just letting you guys know, I went back and thought that you guys needed the information, so I put Ch. 8 of Burdened in here, but in Elijah's POV. Hope you enjoy. Humphrey out.

Previously on Burdened/Quantum:

"Chase, who is this?", Skylar asked, confused.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Elijah, and I need your help.", I stated.

"That's an understatement. You're wearing my brother's clothes.", Bree scoffed.

"Well, considering I left my other clothes at my home, and his clothes fit, I say 'clothes are clothes'", I replied.

"How about this, then; were you clothed when you came here?", Skylar asked.

"Well, duh.", I stated, before grabbing a brown box, and laid it in front of them.

"Well, look at it.".

She opened it up and was shocked to see the very suit that she was watching on tv a few days ago.

She couldn't believe it; Elijah Samson was in her living room.

After I pushed over the box holding my suit, and Skylar looked at my logo, it's been dead silent.

"So, have you seen you yet?", Bree stated, breaking the silence.

"No.", I stated. "Unfortunately, my show technically hasn't happened yet. Yours, however, has, so it was okay for Leo and Chase to-", I started to add before Bree interrupted.

"Wait a minute. Leo and Chase watched us?", she asked.

"Well, yeah.", Chase stated. "Nothing bad happened.".

"Okay, how about we stay focused?", Skylar stated, startling him.

"Good idea, Skylar.", I stated. "Now, how do I get home?".

"I was actually talking about Kaz and Oliver, but okay.", Skylar replied.

"Oh, of course, I apologize.", I stated. "How rude of me. How about tracking their suits?".

"Great idea. Let's go downstairs.", Skylar stated, running downstairs.

"Aren't you coming, Elijah?", Bree asked, standing in the elevator.

"Yeah, I just have to ask a favor of Chase.", I stated.

"Okay then. Meet you downstairs.", Bree stated, activating the hyper-lift.

"Okay. What's the favor?", Chase asked.

The next words that came out of my mouth shocked him.

"I want you to turn me bionic.", I stated.

"I'm sorry. I must have misheard you because I could've sworn that you said for me to turn you bionic.", he replied, slyly.

"Chase, think about it. If I have your powers, I can get home, and make a memory serum for Margaret.", I explained.

"Well, you make a valid point, but what about after? You can't very well have bionic powers and superpowers when your show specifically says that you have superpowers only.", he countered.

"Okay, how about this; after all is said and done, you can remove the chip, keeping my powers intact?".

"Fine. Not a moment later.", he stated, putting his hand out, shaking my hand.