Chapter 2: Am I framed?

A/N: Another story but not a great day. I guess I am just too unlucky. I am having headaches and I can't even think creatively lately. Also I got hacked on Roblox and I lost 100 Robux but it only displayed as me losing only 40 for a game I think is called Ultimate Driving and some useless jobs! I received that my account was not hacked! Also got my first charm tooth removed because it is affecting my other teeth. So sorry for a bit of delay from this story because this should have been on from Friday. The references in last chapter include the beginning line is a Star Wars reference (I think) and the end would be a remake from Sing Me to Sleep made by Alan Walker. Oh and also, this is a speech only chapter just to test it and make it more mysterious. Hope you enjoy.

*Murmurs around the room loudly*

"Objection! The peashooter was the only person on the scene when the flame started out. The iron citron's testimony was the best proof!"

"Hold it! There is nothing to indicate the time when the peashooter actually was in the kitchen. It could simply be 3 hours from the time the fire was inflicted. The sunflower...ahem...victim's daughter's testimony said she saw her in the kitchen also 3 hours ago. And she can't lie right then due to the relationship with the defendant. The fire started out at 10 p.m. at night when the defendant and the victim's daughter was going to a sleepover. There is no way the defendant was in the kitchen at night. The sunflower's testimony said she kind of closed her eyes to sleep when she was...hugging the defendant as they were sleeping at 9"

"Objection! This might be a murder! Concrete proof is that this video camera was put on the ceiling, the profile provided by the police wrote that it is at 10 p.m., the same time that and she rubbed her hand on her hoodie as a replacement of a lighter. Static electricity made the fire and it burned the house down. It was the perfect time since it was late at night and no plant or very little in fact would notice since it was so late at night."

*gives to Judges, video played*

"..."

*Gasps from around the room*

"I have my conclusion. 10 p.m., the defendant went to the kitchen with fuel she had and sprayed sometime between 7 and 10 p.m. She used static electricity to set the house on fire, killed the victim and severely injured herself and the victim's daughter. She then recognized her mistake, which I can assume is a good thing so please if you can then lower her sentence because of the fact she saved 2 people. And that is what I can conclude from the evidence being brought out by me and the defender, the defendant is guilty of first-degree murder and intentional murder."

*Long silence*

"I...I have nothing...I got nothing to defend from that"

*Judges stand up*

"As all of the evidence combined, we decided your verdict. The defendant, Ms. Stella is Guilty and these will be her punishment. You will be named as a Sativum in your records and will be trained in the Development of Improving Plant Behavior, or DIPB for short, until you are 18 and then you have 2 choice. Either to stay in prison for 60 years (maybe the rest of your life) or for 40 years but serve in the battlefield every day for those 40 years. You'll be transported to a team codenamed PFA and if you die in the battlefield, we won't be responsible for it. It's your choice"

*Another long awkward silence*

"Should I be choosing or should someone else choose it for me?"

"You choose it yourself or the prosecutor decides it."

"Then let the prosecutor do it. I am guilty so I have no right to choose where I have to head in this situation"

"Well this is peculiar. Mr. Paul, what do you want her to do?"