Chapter 3: Jail Diary or DIPB diary?

A/N: About the parody, seemingly I can't contact to all 3 of the animation editor/voice actor. So I might say that I need to do a shout-out to these people so that I can out this parody into my story and if you are a fan of BronyDanceParty, Forest Rain and MishaTV (Decibelle) you might know this song in MLP. All of them have been inactive for 3 months at least on YouTube so I tried to contact them on the song and P/M but nope, not a response. The reference in last chapter was Paul with the trial almost similar to the Phoenix Wright game or how Phoenix shows an objection while Paul did refer a part of Justin Bieber's song named Sorry which is "I might be singing if it's too late to be sorry if I could." So this is the last chapter before I return to school. Oh how I missed summer already! Hope you guys enjoyed. Since I have very little time so it is a diary from Stella in this chapter like my first chapter of my first story on hiatus. (contains a bit of swearing)

Edit: Sorry I kind of have to change the name at the end bit...It connects to a story I'm writing as an extra flashback as a different sorry :)

August 8, 2016

Dear diary,

It's been 5 years since I joined the DIPB and seemingly I have to feel like missing something. I never met my friends ever but not only that, people treat you horribly in DIPB. Especially Electro Peas who sometimes electrocuted me using their peas or staying near me and overdrives their electric circuit, electrocuting me badly. To make matters even worse, some of them knew that I had a crush on Summer, bullying me for being a lesbian. I missed everyone like my father, Paul and Summer. Speaking of Summer, when can they prove me not guilty? I am anxious for a trial that can prove my innocence. Faith is always key some people say but I am losing a lot of it. I'm afraid that maybe Paul and Summer were killed for what they knew, or maybe they still can't find who poured the gasoline in the first place. Lately I met a Fire Peashooter named Fury who stopped some of the bullies who tried to make fun of me. Although it is a Development of Improving Behavior but it's more like casual prison. People in the prison always swears with words I don't understand so I just decided that when I want to say that I want someone to go out, I would say "I want to fuck you" although I don't know what it exactly means. Some people even said words like shit, bitch and I every time wanted to avoid the s word, I would just say Sugar Honey Ice Tea! Some words I clearly hear every day but I understand nothing like homie and nigga. It's just driving my brain dark! Although they force us to learn and do tests about common subjects like Language or Math but they mostly teach us how to improve your behavior. At least each plant gets a cell of his or her own and they have a really comfy bed. The food is alright just for the fact that they are mostly plant food but sometimes the plant food has different flavors like Peach, Steak, Shrimp, etc. that I watch only on TV. Some of us if we broke a rule we were put to a room where a machine would spank and do a bit of "torture" to us. At least that's what Fury said and my own experience. The only thing I learned was by Fury that "First, always try to protect yourself because I can't always protect you" and "Second, unless you now that person very much or they wanted to be your friend, trust no plant whatsoever.

But not everything is bad. I still kept a certain disc from Summer and I always hum these lyrics.

At first I'm sad because no plant cares for me

They laughed at me because I'm too dumb

The sadness I can't come across those time

Just thinking I would die

So I kicked back and waited for long

Thinking my eyes should have cried

Until I saw a plant came close to me

Looking as happy as she ever be

I thought I'm crazy when I saw her there

She looked at me and smiled with glee

And then she said the words that were sweet and soft

Those words I carry on so dear

She said:

Isn't it great to be different?

Isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are?

When you learn to start accepting yourself

You'll become a shining star

The next day I saw her at the same old tree

Looking at me and what she sees

She said: "You looked so sad on a starry night

So I decided to come to you

I just wanted to tell you the hardest thing I've faced

Wasn't the teasing or the pain

It was convincing myself that I wasn't stupid, strange, or dumb

And helping plants to do the same"

These last few year flew by just like a blur

I know that now I'm happy as all.

I think I really owe it all to her

And that's the best thing I've been told

Isn't it great to be different?

Isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are?

When you learn to start accepting yourself

You'll become a shining star

Isn't it great to be different?

Isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are?

When you learn to start accepting yourself

You'll become a shining star (Isn't it wonderful?)

You'll become a shining star (Isn't it great?)

I cried every time I listened to it. I kept it safe and the only person who I've shown this to was, you guessed it, Fury himself. After he listened to the song, he was in awe and finally said "You have some great friends. Guess she's right. I mean you that is. It is great to be different!" Those words made my cheeks go crimson red. I forgot to tell you about who Fury is. He ended up for murder as self-defense, or second-degree murder. The victim was his dad who tried to hit him with a hammer. Nobody cared about him ever since. Even his mother although it was an accident. The diary is long now so I have to go. I hope I could survive until I could be free or not guilty.

Yours truly,

Stella (Connors) Sativum

A/N: There is a song animated by BronyDanceParty original put by Forest Rain ft. Decibelle. Shout-out to a guest named Sparky for giving me a review. It is confusing at first but it is technically the past of Green Shadow and Solar Flare and their relationship. It's just confusing sometimes until you start to put all the pieces together after the story is completed. But please create an account on Fanfiction and then review just for the fact I wouldn't explain publicly. I would still do shout-outs though to guests that wants their username anonymous but I won't reply to your question. Also just recognized there's a Madagascar reference. Also, I will be doing my hiatus story and this story simultaneously just so that I won't miss out on anyone. I will post 1 chapter of my first story and then 1 chapter of this story and so on.