Chapter 4: We're now a family

A/N: Happy New Year everybody. I am so tired lately. I still have not a lot of H/W I heard until the middle of February so expect more consistent fanfiction every week. This happens a day before Stella has to go into battlefield and in her POV. Warning: One of the biggest secret between Green Shadow and Solar Flare is about to be revealed this chapter.

I feel great!

I feel worried!

I feel scared!

I feel...everything!

But mostly, I felt scared.

It is a day before I start to be on the battlefield. My dream did come true, but not in the way I hoped it would. Instead being free and fighting for the plants, I have to fight for the plants with little to no freedom whatsoever. I am stuck in a prison where perverting is something that is absolutely normal. I swear at this rate I would...well...you get what I mean for those reading this. (And yes, I did break the 4th wall)

I shivered at the thought. I looked around the rocky cell to see a Fire Peashooter sitting on a little couch watching TV. It was my roommate, Fury. He only smiled at me when I looked at what he was doing, before returning to the TV.

I suddenly felt the urge to say something about this situation. But I can't just say it to Fury, could I? Looking at his way, I decided to talk to him about the situation.

"Fury," I squeaked, "I need to talk to you about something..."

I sat next to him and he looked at me before nodding.

"You're scared that tomorrow we will be sent to the battlefield, right?"

Well he read my mind...

"Yeah...I guess. I'm scared because I always get bullied here so I don't know if I'm ready to battle against zombies. I barely know anything about fighting and they didn't even train us to do anything, not to mention battle. I might not have enough skills to get through the next 40 years on the battlefield"

Fury shook his head and pat my back.

"I'll help you whenever I can. Remember that we're on the same squad with some other people here. They will try to fit us with someone who's not going to bully you as much. It will help us get through the battle more easily compared with only you going in solo"

"I...Thank you" I started to feel relieved. His words will always stop anyone from dragging me down, including myself.

"I just want you to know" I hugged him, "that thank you for being such a great friend. Especially helping me through the days I am in this stupid loop hole of bad luck and you'd still be there for me. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you as a friend and that you are the only motivation I needed to get through the next few days. I just want you to know that you are the shining little star in my heart."

He giggled at me before blushing his words out. "Aw...Thank you. I never heard that sentence from anyone before. I just want you to know that it is going to be hard to get through the first day but you'll get used to it. It's part of our lives later on."

I held him in an embrace as I felt warm next to him. He is the only person who saved me through the torturous 8 months...excuse me...8 years in DIPB and I really thank him for being by my side.

But then I broke my embrace to a voice by the guards.

"Stella Connors, are you there?" I looked through the hole of the door to see an Agent Pea looking at me.

"Yeah. Stella is here."

"There's someone who wants to meet you outside."

I nodded at her and I was released to a room. Metal is the only thing I could see in this room, probably because the whole room is made of it. I'm eager to see who's visiting me today.